Search results

1. Czlapman

Stuck with state icon in abs mode (chrono engine)

Oh true... i'm not so bright like i tought. Thanks.
  2. Czlapman

Stuck with state icon in abs mode (chrono engine)

Hi. Im using chrono engine abs mode and I need relocate state icon from black to red arrow. Any ideas how to make it?
  3. Czlapman

Need help with shield's in Chrono engine.

U have right Charposes plugin should be on the top. Thanks, you really help me, i appreciate that.
  4. Czlapman

[SB] StormBeard - Random Dungeon Generator

Does it works with Chrono Engine abs mode? Last post post was 2 years ago and i hope for any reply. If not any one can recommend any random generator map that works with abs?
  5. Czlapman

This is list of plugin i used. For shield i use "Shield Pose Suffix : _Shd01" and that's work, partly. Enemy cannot hit character but nothing happened with animation. It's like enemy don't see char cuz they stop chasing and just start walking around.
  6. Czlapman

Hi fellow game makers. I have nice time with Mogshunter's chrono engine, specifically with abs mode. All work fine but i have problem with shields. They just refuse to work. Any tips or solution?
  7. Czlapman

Zelda like battle system (QABS)

Problem solved, i think. I switch to Moghunter's chrono engine, and this work just excellent. Anyway thanks for reply.
  8. Czlapman

I bind "z" key and it's works but i don't how to make animation whith goes on the direction same as character. For example my character turned right and my animation will be next to him and that's ok, but if i turned char on the left animation will be still on the right.
  9. Czlapman

I have problem with animations in QABS. I want make sword swing animatons but idk how to proper make it. Swing animation just float around character. There is any option to start animation from character, doesn't matter from which direction char standing?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SOC
If the VisuStella videos are using the MZ RTP tilesets... I'm really disappointed. MV's look so much better. I hope it's easy to convert MV tiles to MZ.
If this thing end to be good enough, I'll be pleased to release it there for free (looong to be completed...).
And back. Trying to work online with no internet for 1.5 days was...interesting. I felt like a character in a old Sierra game trying to find internet due to all the hoops I had to jump through just to get online for work.
grief... if MV didn't have certain plugins already, I think I'd upgrade to MZ. seeing like 10 MV plugins in 1 MZ one is hilariously convenient lol.
Have you already checkes out my mapping tutorial on the blog? I would love to hear your feedback and things you'd like to see in the future!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyfix333