Search results

1. Sprited SV_Enemies

No, a purple snake tail. Like the bottom right lamia on the hiddennone walking sprite sheet. Though if still know how to do this, could you please point me to a tutorial. I was just wondering if that was in production. I was going to open up Krita and edit it myself if he wasn't not already...
  2. Sprited SV_Enemies

I love the work that you've been doing here! These look great! I hate to be that guy, but did you happen to be working on a purple version of the naga? I'm not quite requesting, I was just wondering.
  3. Random Stat Gains-based Progression System

Wow. A Fire Emblem-esque stat growth system? This is amazing! I'm definitely watching this plugin and wish you the best!
  4. Kid and Adult Parts

Where are the icons for the generator? How do you use these things?
  5. Wrench Weapon Sprite

Wow, I actually checked there and missed it. Me being blind aside, thank you!
  6. Wrench Weapon Sprite

MV, though I'm sure one for Ace could be converted. And I just need a SV Battle image as the default icon for a wrench suits my needs.
  7. Wrench Weapon Sprite

Does anyone have a Wrench sprite? I have a machinist class in my game and I'd like a weapon to fit the class. Something like this: Though, I'll take anything that people will recognize as a wrench.
  8. Celeste-Ominous' Pride Flags!

That's a bit disappointing. But, it's fine, I don't need a flag right away. Still, great work!
  9. Celeste-Ominous' Pride Flags!

Do you have a blank template for the flags? I want to maybe make my own.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ksi
Looking forward to messing around with MZ when it comes out in little over a week. Anyone else amped? What's the first thing you're gonna look at/try to do?
by now, I think most people know that I hate misanthropic bad guys, but I realize one more reason I hate them so much is because the motive is easy and takes no thought to come up with. It's actually more challenging to create a villain that doesn't have that motive.
SOC
If the VisuStella videos are using the MZ RTP tilesets... I'm really disappointed. MV's look so much better. I hope it's easy to convert MV tiles to MZ.
If this thing end to be good enough, I'll be pleased to release it there for free (looong to be completed...).
And back. Trying to work online with no internet for 1.5 days was...interesting. I felt like a character in a old Sierra game trying to find internet due to all the hoops I had to jump through just to get online for work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nethernome