Search results

1. Zsloth24

Crafting system. Worth it?

Oh most definitely. It's a long process in this game but I feel its worth while. When it's almost done I'll make a post with screenshots and more details!
  2. Zsloth24

The materials I had placed in the game that will be craft able both from defeating enemies or adventuring the world adds depth and character to the beings within the game. Though enemies or areas have a name or attributes that can be visually seen, including these can be inclusive to the world...
  3. Zsloth24

That is a great suggestion which at first was thinking, but then there came an issue with inventory space. Since I am using mostly Yanfly, which does have an inventory limiter, but I has its flaws. For starters you can set the limit but can go over the limit which seems weird. Their reasoning...
  4. Zsloth24

@Frostorm this will be viable during gameplay as there is going to be a guild and doing their quests will yield guild points to cash in for recipes and materials so it makes a unique to them kind of items and equipment and other useful items. Along with the guild, depending on what region in...
  5. Zsloth24

Thank you. I will.make sure to do so next time
  6. Zsloth24

The point of crafting in this game is to offer things other than just build weapons and armor or items. It can offer battle items if someone's a chemist to be used. It can make keys to unlock areas otherwise unacessable. The modifications for weapons you can craft are balanced regardless of how...
  7. Zsloth24

@HumanNinjaToo I agree with everything your saying. Besides this game, I am about to publish a fictional novel. During which in the book, the areas and creatures you come across will be be apparent in the game as it is an extension of the book. It's almost like a MGS scenario where the Meryl...
  8. Zsloth24

Very true. So within the game as of right now, weapons have modifications to which alter the weapons capabilities. Example: you have a sword but can add a modification of a short blade so that you have a faster attack or a long blade to hit ranged or flying enemies at the cost of speed. Or a...
  9. Zsloth24

So originally I was going to put a crafting system into my game because it is an open ended game, It's one of those games where depending on where you start, once you finish the tutorial, do as you please but the final boss is right there if you wanna go for it. So with that said, you can fight...
  10. Zsloth24

Yanfly ATB help. Fixed charge times.

As mentioned, I am heavily using Yanfly's plugins but the one in question is the Yanfly ATB. I have been studying this for a while, trying to find various result for changing the speeds for when in battle. My issue lies within skills. I have noticed that if I change the skills speed to...
  11. Zsloth24

Final fantasy dissidia special equipment

The thread you posted will definitely do the job. The one part of the thread: <Custom Passive Condition> if (user.isWtypeEquipped(2) && user.isAtypeEquipped(1)) { condition = true; } else { condition = false; } </Custom Passive Condition> Will work to what I am going for. This was actually...
  12. Zsloth24

Final fantasy dissidia special equipment

Prenote- I am using alot of yanfly plugins cause....why not, there amazing. So final fantasy dissidia and dissidia duodecim on psp was a fun game with alot of equipment. There is some equipment that, if a set is worn, will give a certain effect to the character. Ex: the snowpetal effect gives...
  13. Zsloth24

Battle items separate from other items

That would work yes! I will implement that when I get home. But how will those items at that point be separate to the other regular items that others can use?
  14. Zsloth24

Battle items separate from other items

Pre-note: I am heavily using Yanfly's plugins! As the title implies, there is a job class in my game that allows you to use battle items. You are able to craft them and then use them in battle if you are an alchemist. the problem: when battling, you have the item option. I can set the battle...
  15. Zsloth24

Yanfly Skill mastery level Skill Success

I have managed to test it out and....IT WORKED! thank you again. I added a few modifications to simplify the process. It is: <After Eval> var odds = 1 var chance = Math.randomInt(6) + 1; if (user.skillMasteryLevel(138) >= 1) { odds += 1 * user.skillMasteryLevel(138); } if (chance <= odds) {...
  16. Zsloth24

I will test this out as soon as I get a chance and let you know of the results. Thank you in advance!
  17. Zsloth24

pre-mention: I am using pretty much just Yanfly's plugins. So in my game there is a skill like FF's Protect. However, at lower levels, the chances of it succeeding is low. As you continue to use it (using Yanfly's skill mastery levels) you will level up the skill. Currently in the database...
  18. Zsloth24

Adding elements to Attack

It worked! turns out I was adding too many things at a time, must of confused the program. I was doing things such as a piece of armor adding a passive state and then that state was adding the element. You were right, just adding the armor and marking it an attack element, leaving the regular...
  19. Zsloth24

I'll try that out. I'm going to work on it soon, thank you for replying. I'll let you know what the results are. I'll also put up some pictures to assist the description. :)
  20. Zsloth24

So currently I have a piece of armor known as a Gambit. there are certain kinds of Gambits that are suppose to increase the amount of elemental damage, example: essence of light is suppose to add and/or increase your Light element damage by a certain amount. the issue is setting it up, I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ksi
Looking forward to messing around with MZ when it comes out in little over a week. Anyone else amped? What's the first thing you're gonna look at/try to do?
by now, I think most people know that I hate misanthropic bad guys, but I realize one more reason I hate them so much is because the motive is easy and takes no thought to come up with. It's actually more challenging to create a villain that doesn't have that motive.
SOC
If the VisuStella videos are using the MZ RTP tilesets... I'm really disappointed. MV's look so much better. I hope it's easy to convert MV tiles to MZ.
If this thing end to be good enough, I'll be pleased to release it there for free (looong to be completed...).
And back. Trying to work online with no internet for 1.5 days was...interesting. I felt like a character in a old Sierra game trying to find internet due to all the hoops I had to jump through just to get online for work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nethernome