Search results

1. joeydotrawr

Making Isometric View

Thanks for the responses guys. Gave me a few ideas.
  2. joeydotrawr

Making Isometric View

Anyone know how to orient the screen to an isometric viewpoint? I've seen something similar done during battles, but I'm curious if it's possible to do outside of combat.
  3. joeydotrawr

Removing skill startup animations.

When you select a skill or magic there is a small "glowing" animation that plats before the abilities selected animation. Anyone know of a way with or without a plugin to remove these?
  4. joeydotrawr

Displaying Ex-Parameters on equippment

Thanks. That's about as close as I can get for now I suppose!
  5. joeydotrawr

Displaying Ex-Parameters on equippment

Hello! As the title implies is there a user friendly plugin that allows you to display the Ex-paras when changing and purchasing gear? Seems odd this isn't a default option in the engine menus by now.
  6. joeydotrawr

Game & Map Screenshots 8

Anyone know a good way to visually display doorways or entranceways facing any direction other than up?
  7. joeydotrawr

Game & Map Screenshots 8

@ksjp17 Thank you. Those are exactly the sort of things I was trying to figure out. I guess the initial idea was that coming from a 1-tile difference to a 3-tile would hopefully come across as a "slope" or incline over time without having to show each increase individually. But it's pointless if...
  8. joeydotrawr

Game & Map Screenshots 8

Hello! It's my first time posting here and I wanted some advice with map design. I was exploring making larger maps that don't feel annoying and cumbersome to navigate but still convey a sense of exploration. Any tips, suggestions, and advice is welcome. Sugar coating not necessary, I'm...
  9. joeydotrawr

Map Design and Help

Hey guys! First time on the forums, I was hoping to post a few screenshots of some maps and get some feedback and suggestions for the design. First I wanted to make sure this is the right category to do that! Thanks in advance for your help.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ksi
Looking forward to messing around with MZ when it comes out in little over a week. Anyone else amped? What's the first thing you're gonna look at/try to do?
by now, I think most people know that I hate misanthropic bad guys, but I realize one more reason I hate them so much is because the motive is easy and takes no thought to come up with. It's actually more challenging to create a villain that doesn't have that motive.
SOC
If the VisuStella videos are using the MZ RTP tilesets... I'm really disappointed. MV's look so much better. I hope it's easy to convert MV tiles to MZ.
If this thing end to be good enough, I'll be pleased to release it there for free (looong to be completed...).
And back. Trying to work online with no internet for 1.5 days was...interesting. I felt like a character in a old Sierra game trying to find internet due to all the hoops I had to jump through just to get online for work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JibberJabber