Search results

1. Alex_TheBadass

ReStaff November-December Release 2013!

It looks like this rap duel is a draw! Until next time, Ralph. Until next time....
  2. Alex_TheBadass

But I do respect them Ralph. You need to watch yo mouth. Lies seem to be your thang, But can you handle this swang? Who got to Level 99 first, bro? This guy did, that's right, fo sho Okay it wasn't me. Wasn't you either, you see? It was that lady in red, She knows how to close a thread...
  3. Alex_TheBadass

Yo Ralph, come here I got a bone to pick with you. In this tough world of hip hop you're so very very new. I got the looks I got the goods I got the gold. What are YOU gonna get before you turn so very old? I found da loot in my hunt for eternal life. I hid it in that place after all my...
  4. Alex_TheBadass

waaaat. I guess...they're only after my phat loot.....and my phat beats. Or just my gold. Nooooooo. Must...reinvent...myself.
  5. Alex_TheBadass

Pokemon Corner

This bro knows what's up.
  6. Alex_TheBadass

I like to think I'm handsome. It's all about dem looks, not my maxed-out gold. Any of the ladies agree?
  7. Alex_TheBadass

I dig pink hair, so...
  8. Alex_TheBadass

You awesome, girlll. You awesome.
  9. Alex_TheBadass

Yo Ylva, sounds like the gift would be hidden everywhere. ;)
  10. Alex_TheBadass

Looking for: Guest Bloggers

Is that why you wanted that bear suit? So I would be compelled to punch you to sober you up so you could make epic blogz? It's all makin' sense!
  11. Alex_TheBadass

What Program should I use?

I made my millions using pro tools and autotune-oh, wait, we're talking about image software! (Photoshop is kinda complex but cool if you're more advanced. Might be your best bet once you get some experience.)
  12. Alex_TheBadass

Punch Bears

Wouldn't that inspire me to punch you, Ralph?
  13. Alex_TheBadass

Anyone find the things I dropped? Don't tell anyone...just curious, yo.

Anyone find the things I dropped? Don't tell anyone...just curious, yo.
  14. Alex_TheBadass

In Search of Immortality

Dat battlesystem. Dem maps. Must hit this up. --- Look what I found in my (successful) search for immortality:
  15. Alex_TheBadass

Oscar's Adventure

Seacliff, I thought you were on my side, dood :( Oscar, we're gonna settle our feud once you get back here.
  16. Alex_TheBadass

Female characters

All I know is that I'm Old School so I respect da ladies and expect the same in games. None of that disrespect and objectification by these gangstas nowadays is allowed in my crib.
  17. Alex_TheBadass

We all gotta start somewhere...we're usually weak at first, but we get stronger. Find and hear out my story and you might get hooked up with something pretty bomb!
  18. Alex_TheBadass

Pokemon Corner

I caught 'em all before they were even created! (That's just how I roll...)
  19. Alex_TheBadass

RPG☆Bucks

Thinkin' about takin' over this joint, bro. Ain't nothin' you can do ;)
  20. Alex_TheBadass

Thinkin' about dropping another thang fo sho

Thinkin' about dropping another thang fo sho

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My old project is now a sitcom
How to do implementation the social politcal mechanics in rpg maker? Thank you for quick spark of ideas. Fear of going to the thread lol.
MerlinCross wrote on Switz's profile.
Not sure if you'll see this but I stumbled across your "Open Locker" sprite in a topic. Could I use those?
topic in question
Going to watch an episode of The Office and eat something after this little progress!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vaztar_Charko