Search results

1. - Aërendyll -

How can I update RPG Maker 2003 to the latest version?

I have no idea how many times it's been updated since release, but I'm currently using RPG Maker 2003 1.10a. I also have RPG Maker 2000, so if the process is different for that edition, please let met know. Also, my apologies if this question has been asked before, but the new site search...
  2. - Aërendyll -

The minimal RPG

A common beginner mistake I've seen many, many people make is that they are overambitious with their games - especially when it comes to RPGs. I started to wonder: what would be the absolute minimum to make a game an RPG? Which features do you think are essential to the genre? Also, which...
  3. - Aërendyll -

Animating facesets in battle?

I've been interested in trying my hands on making an RPG in RM2k3, but I tend to favour either turn-based sideview battles or first-view ATB battles (don't even ask). I like having my battles look dynamic, though, so I thought of using animated facesets during battle. As for a more detailed...
  4. - Aërendyll -

Converting your resources to 256 colour images (using Irfanview)

I'm pretty sure that a lot of people who recently got RPG Maker 2003 might be wondering how to make sure that RPG Maker 2003 can import their custom resources. Especially if you make your resources yourself or use resources that aren't specifically for RPG Maker 2003, a big problem can be...
  5. - Aërendyll -

Resource templates

As I've been trying to make graphical resources for RM2k3, I figured having templates for it would be a good idea. I realize there are other templates out there for this particular RPG Maker version, but I find their choice of colours rather grating and some of their rosters hard to work...
  6. - Aërendyll -

RMWeb store edition?

I'm not sure if this question has been asked and/or answered before, but is there an estimate for when the RPG Maker 2003 standalone version will be released? I prefer to not rely on Steam for my non-game software, so I'm holding out on purchasing it for now.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My old project is now a sitcom
How to do implementation the social politcal mechanics in rpg maker? Thank you for quick spark of ideas. Fear of going to the thread lol.
MerlinCross wrote on Switz's profile.
Not sure if you'll see this but I stumbled across your "Open Locker" sprite in a topic. Could I use those?
topic in question
Going to watch an episode of The Office and eat something after this little progress!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
U2M