Search results

1. Ragen

Work started... "Charmander as Octorok" Minish Cap Style.... Let's find out what will come out...

Work started... "Charmander as Octorok" Minish Cap Style.... Let's find out what will come out of it...
  2. Ragen

Just to make it clear none of those two are mine. I can link the authors Instagram if you want...

Just to make it clear none of those two are mine. I can link the authors Instagram if you want to follow them.
  3. Ragen

Weekend is finally here... what would you like to see (?): 1) Pokemon into zelda minish-cap...

Weekend is finally here... what would you like to see (?): 1) Pokemon into zelda minish-cap style or 2) Pokemon into zelda gbc style or 3) Zelda into pokemon style #= Choose ===============# ||__[ Full mockup ]_[ Charset ]__|| #=======================#
  4. Ragen

Apollo's MV Resources

It's an interesting concept, would like to see which game would come out of it... If you need help let us know...
  5. Ragen

RMMV The Feasibility of my Long-term Project

I don't believe it to be a concern, specially with the growing emulation and compatibility modes available (you can even emulate DOS into dosbox...) If there is enough people with the same problem as you are, some solution will be found... maybe even RPG Maker inc. offer a "from the box"...
  6. Ragen

@The Mighty Palm , check this Breath of the wild mock up: [IMG]

@The Mighty Palm , check this Breath of the wild mock up:
  7. Ragen

Maybe it's due to the game styles that I like (puzzle - action - jrpg), but it felt cleaner. By...

Maybe it's due to the game styles that I like (puzzle - action - jrpg), but it felt cleaner. By replaying, a "Zelda - Link's Awakening" I just now realize that Link's had only 2 sprites per movement (usually there used to be 3).
  8. Ragen

Simple and yet powerfull... Well ... it may be the nostalgia talking... but for some reason the...

Simple and yet powerfull... Well ... it may be the nostalgia talking... but for some reason the old styles did not lose to new high detail ones (to me).
  9. Ragen

32 bits or 16 bits ... why?

Was checking out some arts, and really missed my old GBA and GBC... Though I hated not to be able to play in the dark (GBC), it used to be so fun....:wub
  10. Ragen

If it is a dating-sim then hellyeah, 100% heart or no good ending... Jokes aside, something...

If it is a dating-sim then hellyeah, 100% heart or no good ending... Jokes aside, something like this happened on Bioshock ending, and I did not see it as a bad thing... though the extrapolation was a bit over However, I would prefer something like Chrono Trigger, where your choices change...
  11. Ragen

I believe you're right.... I focused on 16x16pix style and 32x32pix comparison... That I may have used the wrong terminology. 8, 16 and 32 bits may refer more to the processor and color pallet, than pixel size itself.
  12. Ragen

@mlogan, the idea was to direct the discussion to happen there, keep it "clean" and "organized"...

@mlogan, the idea was to direct the discussion to happen there, keep it "clean" and "organized". Since that is the idea of forums (discussion topics). If I'm mistaken on my logic, please explain me.
  13. Ragen

Making new character sprite?

You mean generator or sprite editor?
  14. Ragen

Yes, @ShadowDragon you're right... on the left 32bits on the right 16 I just didn't want to go back to the sprites editor to fix it...
  15. Ragen

[IMG] 16x16 pixels or 32x32 pixels? ... and why? I'm actually curious to know you guys (and...

16x16 pixels or 32x32 pixels? ... and why? I'm actually curious to know you guys (and girls) opinions...
  16. Ragen

Which one is your favorite? And why? Let me know... Any arguments will be considered valid... Once this thread reaches 10 users (with posts) I will award a user here with 1 custom charset. If it reaches 50 users, I will award one whith 1 custom charset and 1 modded tileset. (limitations may...
  17. Ragen

Sorry...
  18. Ragen

Greetings there! As far as I know there are... though I never found one that satisfied me. Which made me sit down and learn how to sprite myself. Amazingly, it's as rewarding and creating the game events, because you can make the game more and more "your style". If I'm not mistaken, you can...
  19. Ragen

Apollo's MV Resources

It's a monster to kill or to befriend?
  20. Ragen

RMMV Another Zelda Fanmade

Yesterday and Today I researched extensively the 2D Zelda styles, and as @ShadowDragon pointed out, each games has its own tileset (except OoS, OoA and Links Awakening, that share). And during this process, I sort of decided to go with the 16bits style. Given that a couple features I want can...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

We'll be doing another giveaway of MZ on the stream tomorrow! Thank you SykoGaming for contributing a copy for the community! :D
Sorry guys! Been away for long this time. Got attacked by my anxieties again. At least no more bedbugs. Got logged out of here and layout seems strange now a bit.
My old project is now a sitcom
How to do implementation the social politcal mechanics in rpg maker? Thank you for quick spark of ideas. Fear of going to the thread lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
memakegamemekillminority