Search results

1. ShellyValeras

WHY IS MISSION JOURNAL SO DIFFICULT TO WORK WITH??

WHY IS MISSION JOURNAL SO DIFFICULT TO WORK WITH??
  2. ShellyValeras

I'm back to work on my game! Can't wait for the Demo to be finished!

I'm back to work on my game! Can't wait for the Demo to be finished!
  3. ShellyValeras

Having Plugin Trouble

Thank you. I will see what i can do.
  4. ShellyValeras

Having Plugin Trouble

I didn't make this project till after i bought rpg maker. The game i was working on before doing so was called Avalon and it was completely corrupted.
  5. ShellyValeras

Still having issues. Can't seem to figure this out.

Still having issues. Can't seem to figure this out.
  6. ShellyValeras

Having Plugin Trouble

welp i tried
  7. ShellyValeras

Having Plugin Trouble

Thank you I couldnt find it when i posted this.
  8. ShellyValeras

Having Plugin Trouble

I'll try that tomorow and reply here with an update. Thank you.
  9. ShellyValeras

Having Plugin Trouble

I tried working it withiut MMM but it didnt show in the play test.
  10. ShellyValeras

Having Plugin Trouble

I have the latest version of Yanfly Quest Journal Plugin but it still won't work. It's not showing when i play test and Main Menu Manager keeps giving me a message saying that $gameSystem.isShowQuest() is not a function.. I looked this issue up online to try and fix the issue myself but it the...
  11. ShellyValeras

How to Merge Two Projects?

thanks everyone.
  12. ShellyValeras

How to Merge Two Projects?

So i wanted to merge a couple of my games in progress but I do not know how to do it. i need the maps and events and dont realy have to worry about the variables and switches as im not sure how to use those to begin with. I need the maps, events, items, and characters but not sure if its as...
  13. ShellyValeras

I need the information in one game project for the other project. This includes maps and events...

I need the information in one game project for the other project. This includes maps and events and characters. Plus i can finally clear out some of these never-to-be-finished games. XD
  14. ShellyValeras

Can anyone help me figure out how to compress two game projects together?

Can anyone help me figure out how to compress two game projects together?
  15. ShellyValeras

I need to find out how to compress two projects into one.

I need to find out how to compress two projects into one.
  16. ShellyValeras

RMMV Infinite Realities

Thank you!!
  17. ShellyValeras

RMMV Infinite Realities

Infinite Realities is a Markiplier Fan Game. This Game is centered around Markiplier, one of my favorite Youtubers, and puts him through a bunch of crazy different worlds and events. With tons of hidden goodies and extra bits for the Player to find I hope that this game will be interesting and...
  18. ShellyValeras

Yanfly Quest Journal Plugin Help

so I'm using the Yanfly plugin Quest Journal but i don't know how to make it show the option for the Quests in game. Can anyone help me? https://drive.google.com/open?id=14LJMvsf0AFw6p_GlXsdcY3jl4VqBNUh7 Because i dont wanna post these to facebook just to get the images on here.
  19. ShellyValeras

thank you

thank you

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Waiting on approval on my One Map Challenge game, which I made to get a feel for RPG Maker. I was able to complete it before MZ's release, now I can focus fully on the MZ game I want to make. I'm excited, ya'll.

I have recently returned to try and developing games after I learned how to use digital drawing software.

My goal is to start simple and small. I am mostly aiming to create a game that I would play, and to tell a story that I would like to read. :smile:
RayGarden7 wrote on Geovid's profile.
Hey I'm new the RPG Maker forms as well and was having the same problem you are with needing 30 post or 30 threads we must complete. Maybe we could help each other out? Why you on the forms what is your goal?

Apparently the various VS core plugins are going to be free. :LZSexcite:
Now to go wash the stink off myself from having had to look at Twitter.
:rtear:

heroine before entering いせかい

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lebeau