Search results

1. ozubon

ozu_Self – No-Frills Self-Variables

ozu_Self 1.0 by ozubon Introduction This is a self-variable or event variable plugin using mere 13 lines of code. Self-variables are saved with the game save, and persist through maps. Self-variables? What? Instead of using game variables for every event you can give the event its own...
  2. ozubon

Dumbest ways you can set a variable to true

Started as a status post now we're here. This is my contribution: foo = (function(){ for (PILE = [""], i = 0; i < PILE.length; i++) { !PILE.join("").includes("true") && (PILE.push(Math.random().toString(36).replace(/[^a-z]+/g, '').substr(0, 1))); } return !0; })(); Sets it...
  3. ozubon

Synesthesia

I was thinking about why I thought one thing looked better than another thing. The easy answer would be that I just think it looks better. The truth is that it... Feels better... Sort of... Holding the visual in my hand??? And swirling it in my mouth?????? What are your experiences with...
  4. ozubon

RMMV Slumber Party (No Travel Game Jam concept)

I think I've decided to put aside time from my main project for a month because I have an idea for a short game and it really fits this game jam theme. It will explore viruses, conciousness, entropy and neighbourhood secrets. I won't tell too much right now, because I don't wanna spoil any...
  5. ozubon

♪♫ It's A Self-Playing Piano! (Pianola) ♪♫

ozu_Pianola.js 1.3 by ozubon Introduction This silly plugin attempts to create procedural music based on music theory. The pianola creates a song for itself, with varying length, scale, key, chords and fullness. When it's done playing its song it will make a new one. And a new one. Forever...
  6. ozubon

ozu_File – Create and manipulate files from within the game itself!

ozu_File 1.2 by ozubon Introduction Using Node.js' file system module can be a hassle. Getting it to work both in playtest and after deployment seems to be something people are having trouble it. This aims to give some easy to use functions as tools for manipulating the game folder's files...
  7. ozubon

RMMV "Softlock" game idea

I've got an idea for a game with an interesting premise if I may be unhumble. You know bugs in games when you completely make it impossible for yourself to progress. Oh baby that's known as a softlock. The idea is to call the game simply Softlock. Then as an undertitle, and a descriptor: The...
  8. ozubon

Trojan on the site?

My antivirus has been going off like wild when I've visited the forum today, is anyone else experiencing this?
  9. ozubon

RMMV A non-rpg-maker-y roguelike

I've started to work on the mechanics for a game. It's set in the extreme far future, where only those who have cheated death resides. The endgame is to find and end death itself - before it finds you. On the way down the dungeon you dive deeper and deeper into insanity and become more and more...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So yesterday I got a follower (follow my NSFW art account) who dmed me and said to me :
if you continue to be friends with [name of the artists] which make me uncomfortable I will have to unfollow and I am like :
... do it?
Did I add too many?? Is there such a thing?

Rabbit's Shop I've been reworking. Still some dated graphics but 99% satisfied I think.:kaophew:
Traps, detecting traps, and disarming traps including treasure traps have now been implemented into my Might and Magic-inspired project. If you don't want to get hurt, you better have a character who focuses on the perception skill, and you better have a character who focuses on the disarm skill!

Done tinkering a project idea for MZ, time to make a little document and wait for the release... :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asuraguy