its been a while help
  2. Arisa

help hi ily him

help hi ily him
  3. Arisa

@[86119:@HexMozart88] Why

@[86119:@HexMozart88] Why
  4. Arisa

What languages do you know or wish to learn?

uHH I can speak English and for the most part Spanish, and I can also speak Korean but I'm still a little slow with it lmao
  5. Arisa

I'm always dead aren't I

I'm always dead aren't I
  6. Arisa

I accidentally clicked the enter button daflfgdkml

I accidentally clicked the enter button daflfgdkml
  7. Arisa

why is the edit system broken, anyways it's been three years on this site for me

why is the edit system broken, anyways it's been three years on this site for me
  8. Arisa

Holy shrimp I forgot LOL

Holy shrimp I forgot LOL
  9. Arisa

I seriously forget this site exists a lot lol

I seriously forget this site exists a lot lol
  10. Arisa

Dating apps. Have you tried any?

Dating apps :kaoswt: I personally don't recommend them at all as you never know who you'll get (especially since you'll likely meet up, but the same could be said for anything) but I've heard sites like Match and eHarmony are good. My friend met her long term boyfriend on Bumble but I would not...
  11. Arisa

Curious 5 (What is in your opinion, your worst attribute?)

Definitely my vainity and my huge ego. While it usually doesn't get in the way, I hate how stuck up I can act and it's annoying when I get prideful in an argument.
  12. Arisa

i lied im ded

i lied im ded
  13. Arisa

Did you get driver's license?

I have one but I can't drive LMAO
  14. Arisa

@[132926:@Kitsunekko] That's true. And even then, some people are just terrible, and that's all...

@[132926:@Kitsunekko] That's true. And even then, some people are just terrible, and that's all there is to it
  15. Arisa

oh honey if you knew how garbo i am at code you would not feel idiotic anymore

oh honey if you knew how garbo i am at code you would not feel idiotic anymore
  16. Arisa

hi IM ALIVE. BARELY BUT IM ALIVE

hi IM ALIVE. BARELY BUT IM ALIVE
  17. Arisa

Can I pay extra to use this music pack for a Renpy game?

Erm, I'm not really a moderator or anything but you could check the terms of service for that product.
  18. Arisa

oh no bots

oh no bots
  19. Arisa

NaNoWriMo 2018

rip me doing NaNoWriMo I wanted to do it, but I just had a load of crap happen in November, I haven't had the energy :kaocry:
  20. Arisa

Holyyyy I'm at over 100 followers on twitter, but why would over 100 people actually want to...

Holyyyy I'm at over 100 followers on twitter, but why would over 100 people actually want to listen to me lose my mind xd

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Todo:
Add fog of war
Add enemy indicators
Make window draggable
Optimise map drawing algorithm (5 seconds to load the map you see, so it's a... poo-poo algorithm)

Any suggestions? :kaoblush:
bleh studio hell job haha at least they like it didnt had time to do much laundry tho ;w;'....YES I DO AT LEAST TAKE A SHOWER everyday!
Ami
--- Food Ingredients ---

Hero: Since the Chef are in Hospital,we can't eat his Dish in 3 Days.
F.Mage: What we have to Eat?
M.Healer: Don't worry,we can Eat the Food Ingredients.
Hero & F.Mage
: Really?

(3 Days Later)

Chef: Hi,Guys. I'm Ba---
(Entire Party Collapse After Eat Raw Meat)
Chef: Wha...WHAT GOING ON HERE!!!!!!
So, I've been thinking about all the complaints about the chibi sprites. Is the problem that they're chibi or that they don't match the character art? If I did a series of chibi/SD character art, would people be interested?
Converting a timer plugin from MV to MZ. Now I really start to fell how awesome the new plugin commands are. This really helps create plugin easier than before!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ale_16