Search results

1. Calluses

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Does anyone know if there's a way to make the AI check the states of it's available targets before selecting an action? I'd like to use this for adding small objectives/conditions for the AI, such as prioritising targets with less health, engaging in character dialogue or picking up a flag and...
  2. Calluses

A built-in log sharing system of some kind might be good for beginners troubleshooting. Forum...

A built-in log sharing system of some kind might be good for beginners troubleshooting. Forum integration almost sounds nice but adding that would most likely just be extra effort for something that could end up looking messy when paired with the engine.
  3. Calluses

I'm not too sure if you've already done it, but making a new map and trying again might be a good idea. Make sure to use the same events and battle troop, with the same actors in the party. The only thing you should change is in the event that transports you to the demo map, change the...
  4. Calluses

Facesets vs Busts

I agree with what a lot of people here have said. A big difference I find with closeups are that they normally look a lot better when they're windowed in some form. Face graphics are easy to fit into dialogue windows by default - but since busts are much larger, they're usually better off with a...
  5. Calluses

Those are pretty incredible RTP style graphics, but more importantly, it is BEE TIME. [IMG]

Those are pretty incredible RTP style graphics, but more importantly, it is BEE TIME.
  6. Calluses

I want bee game, I want BEE GAME!!! >:(

I want bee game, I want BEE GAME!!! >:(
  7. Calluses

Not to be too political but.. Bee Movie 2 RPG, Bee Movie 2 RPG: Beelieve in Yourself, please...

Not to be too political but.. Bee Movie 2 RPG, Bee Movie 2 RPG: Beelieve in Yourself, please guys i can't take it anymore, society WHY!?!? I want a tactical RPG where you play as Barry B Benson and by the end of it you realise -- hey, there was no bad guy. Because your greatest enemy was always...
  8. Calluses

Open world rpg

In RPGVXA there are a few important modules that beginners should acquaint themselves with. Conditional Branches are especially important because the code inside them is only run when the conditions are met. You can definitely create non-linear story-lines with different outcomes through the...
  9. Calluses

Adding a Movie/opening scene before the title screen?

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/pre-title-events.49528/ Try this one. It looks like it puts you on an event map before the menu screen, so you should just be able to autorun a video.
  10. Calluses

I think that looks really good though! Of course I haven't seen the original, but yes. Very...

I think that looks really good though! Of course I haven't seen the original, but yes. Very nice.. . .. . .
  11. Calluses

Help with branching dialogue.

Not sure if this will fix your problem entirely, but you might have to turn off switch 3 in event page 4, because event page 4 takes priority over the other pages. Like, as in turn it off when you turn one of the other switches on, or just change the event page order.
  12. Calluses

YEP ItemCore & AttachAugments - can't work out baseItem.params or item.params

Just replace at true/false with "1", I'm not sure it matters too much. For augment, you either have to do a variable or a direct number reference. Also, all of this isn't in Detach or Attach, this is <On Creation Eval>. The rest of the code is in the spoilers of the thread's first post, and...
  13. Calluses

ItemManager.applyAugmentEffects(item, augment, slot, true/false); So it adds the augment to a slot. Reverse is just to use the same code in <Augment Detach Eval: augment> but replace "+=" with "-=" Also, if your item has negative values you can use if (item.params[x] >= 0) {code}; to make...
  14. Calluses

plugins involved: Item Core (YEP) Attachable Augments (YEP) So, I'm trying to make a system involving improving independent item stats based on the augment attached. Items that are acquired come with an augment that dulls and can be fixed/improved by blacksmiths. I want this augment to be...
  15. Calluses

Sorry, this is a bit late so you might've already solved the problems, but just in case. Before starting the battle scene run this plugin command plugin command: LeTBSWinCds Add Flag flagname flagdescription (eg: LeTBSWinCds Add Flag key Find the key and leave the map) Add event with Note...
  16. Calluses

???"Hangry"???

all this reading is making me hangry ÒwÓ
  17. Calluses

my favourite is "this is actually boring and i'm not gonna play ur game anymore" as though the...

my favourite is "this is actually boring and i'm not gonna play ur game anymore" as though the dev can hear me roasting them, but the save files never have enough characters for it so i just write something stupid like "noobgame" instead
  18. Calluses

Need Help with Attack Commands for different Actors

This plugin is really useful for that kind of stuff, especially if you're already using yanfly's engine. It lets you change some defaults involving skills through notetags. http://yanfly.moe/2015/12/26/yep-51-weapon-unleash/
  19. Calluses

How can I add a greater cost to summoning characters?

Yanfly's plugins can do this pretty easily. Skill Core will let you change the costs of everything easily. http://yanfly.moe/2015/10/13/yep-8-skill-core/ Auto Passive States will allow you to set a state dependant on, TP, Health, Mana and you can use variables to set another meter if you've...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Todo:
Add fog of war
Add enemy indicators
Make window draggable
Optimise map drawing algorithm (5 seconds to load the map you see, so it's a... poo-poo algorithm)

Any suggestions? :kaoblush:
bleh studio hell job haha at least they like it didnt had time to do much laundry tho ;w;'....YES I DO AT LEAST TAKE A SHOWER everyday!
Ami
--- Food Ingredients ---

Hero: Since the Chef are in Hospital,we can't eat his Dish in 3 Days.
F.Mage: What we have to Eat?
M.Healer: Don't worry,we can Eat the Food Ingredients.
Hero & F.Mage
: Really?

(3 Days Later)

Chef: Hi,Guys. I'm Ba---
(Entire Party Collapse After Eat Raw Meat)
Chef: Wha...WHAT GOING ON HERE!!!!!!
So, I've been thinking about all the complaints about the chibi sprites. Is the problem that they're chibi or that they don't match the character art? If I did a series of chibi/SD character art, would people be interested?
Converting a timer plugin from MV to MZ. Now I really start to fell how awesome the new plugin commands are. This really helps create plugin easier than before!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ale_16