Search results

1. BANJOPC

FREE Seeking a developer partner for horror game

I am looking for a partner to support the development of my current horror game. The link to the game thread can be found here. As this will be an equal partnership all credit will be jointly distributed (even the elements already created) however, this is not a commercial game and a 'for fun'...
  2. BANJOPC

RMMV VISITOR - The Psychological Horror (Trailer Launch)

Version 1.00.0 Visitor is a survival horror game written and developed by myself and to be published under CRAZY KID productions. The game was inspired by the well known game franchise Silent Hill and more uncommonly Charon's TAUT, an RPG MAKER horror game created in the mid 2000's. Plot...
  3. BANJOPC

Event Issues RMMV

Hi, I'm having and event issues where the SE and BGS's are not playing, anyone have any ideas? I'm stumped.
  4. BANJOPC

Yanfly Moveroutecore & SAN_analog move confliction

Trying to set up a moveroute command using yanfly moveroutre core, so when an event is clicked, the player moves to event location to interact. However, when analog move plugin is active, the moveroute snaps to location rather then follows a path. Anyone be able to help counter this? Is...
  5. BANJOPC

TDDP_Manage Dashing Plugin NOT WORKING

As the title says, it's latest updated 1.0.1 isn't working. Anyone know of a similar plugin or if there is a newer version? Cheers Ben
  6. BANJOPC

YEP_Footstep sounds clashing with Qmovement

YEP_Footstep sounds clashing with Qmovement. The footstep sounds are playing every pixel now rather than tile. Any way to make them compatible?
  7. BANJOPC

RPGMAKERMV HORROR SPRITE

Looking for someone to potentially make me a sprite similar to the freaky stuff you see in silent hill open to your imagination See picture for reference let me know if you need anything else
  8. BANJOPC

RPGMAKERMV EVENT ISSUES

Ok, Another issue I have with events is, they seem to be working at random. I'll explain. I have a simple door event. And one of two things will occur (completely random, sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't) The door will open, the character will step through and the player will transfer...
  9. BANJOPC

RPGMAKERMV Game keeps shutting down

So, I am making a game, lot's of events, lots of maps, lots of plugins. Very complex. Everything is going fine, I playtest every map tons of times. I made a new map, set it all up. And now the game keeps randomly shutting down in the map. It's never at the same point. There is no error...
  10. BANJOPC

Terrax Lighting Help

Anyone with good knowledge of this system please can you help me do the following; The radius of the light around the player is centred on the x y axis, to make a perfect circle around the player (at a radius of your choosing) Is there a possible way to move the radius so it sits in front of...
  11. BANJOPC

Terrax lighting issue

Firstly, I have posted this is already on Terrax’s thread but I see he’s been inactive for a while. I have a lighter/zippo lighter system in my project which is working almost perfectly with terrax’s lighting plugin. However, the current lighting effect is a 360 radius around the player model...
  12. BANJOPC

Comment Event - Character model doesn't move

I have made a comment event for a torch/lighter system using two plugins, terrax lighting and YEP_Buttoncommentevents. I am making a lighter/torch comment event which on the 'F' key the torch will light for a period of time then fizzle out. (I will eventually add fuel and On/Off etc..) When I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Really struggling with XP animations but my game deserves my best.
I think the characters are really too short. Should at least add a little more
Just the legs should be longer.
Ami
--- Survival For RPGist ---

Survivalist: I going to Test you: How to make the Fire.
F.Mage: That easy. (Preparing the Spell) EXPLOSIVE!!!
(an Explosion on the Wood Branch then Fire is Appeared)
F.Mage: (Proud Face) See?
Survivalist: (Angry Tone) MAGIC ISN'T ALLOWED!!!
Recent threads, and my very poor algorithm for my minimap plugin have made me face the fact that I need to review algorithms and such.

Going through Cracking the Coding Interview now. I am so excited.
Kes
I've seen a reference to a Community Lighting plugin for MZ, but cannot find it. Is it still in beta?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goblin_Julius