Search results

1. Davõr Jörmling

Anyone Playing Guild Wars 2?

I started playing gw2 a couple weeks ago, loved it, picked up HoT and have been helping build up my guild (The Myrgard) ever since.
  2. Davõr Jörmling

How to put game on my webiste?

I have a website page here that I would like to put the demo of my game on. The website is made using Wordpress, and hosted with InMotion Hosting, if these details mean someone can provide me with a more detailed explanation it would be awesome! :) How does one go about doing this? I have...
  3. Davõr Jörmling

Unable to create distribution package...

So I have put around 100 hours into making my game. I've had many demo versions on both pc and android devices. And yet suddenly I can not create a distribution package! For the life of me I can not figure out why, and I have spent many hours trying to solve this... I have a demo version of...
  4. Davõr Jörmling

Piano Mini-game?

So my game has this section in it with a piano. What I want to do is make it so when the piano is activated the player has piano keys that appear on the screen (or some other buttons). By clicking on them, or tapping (important as this will also be an app), they play sounds like a piano; but if...
  5. Davõr Jörmling

Looking for Penguin sprites - MV

Hey guys!  I am looking for a penguin sprite (idea is to use it as a character) for RPG Maker MV. It must also be available for commercial use. If you know of one that already exists please let me know! If not, I would love if someone could make me one! :3
  6. Davõr Jörmling

Hello Everyone :)

Greetings from Victoria, Canada! You can call me Davõr, or Penguin (WA anyone?). I am studying engineering and decided to make a game in my free time! Since I will inevitably need help, I figured joining this forum would be a good place to start. :) I also enjoy hockey, snowboarding...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

aww I am sad but happy for brackeys to decide to pursue something new but seing brackeys ending is so sad ;w;
Now RPG Maker has brought him here. He will never be rid of his need for it. He hates and loves the RPG Maker, just as he hates and loves himself. Featherbrain's life is a sad story. Yes, Featherbrain, he was called. Before the RPG Maker found him. Before it drove him mad.
Really struggling with XP animations but my game deserves my best.
I think the characters are really too short. Should at least add a little more
Just the legs should be longer.
Ami
--- Survival For RPGist ---

Survivalist: I going to Test you: How to make the Fire.
F.Mage: That easy. (Preparing the Spell) EXPLOSIVE!!!
(an Explosion on the Wood Branch then Fire is Appeared)
F.Mage: (Proud Face) See?
Survivalist: (Angry Tone) MAGIC ISN'T ALLOWED!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goblin_Julius