Search results

1. emkat93

Pigtails for MV

I was wondering if someone can make the pigtails that came with RPG Maker MV without the flower just plain pigtails for: Face, SV, TV, TVD, and Variation?
  2. emkat93

MV Generator Parts

Can someone please turn the noble lady and $character-volume2 characters into generator parts (TV, TVD, SV, Face, and variation) for rpg maker mv. The noble lady belongs to Palxan and Verdibona at...
  3. emkat93

emkat93's tileset/non-tileset clothing (UPDATE 01/25: Female Poor Clothing)

TERMS OF USE: Free for commercial and non-commercial use Credits: emkat93, iliketea, and enterbrain How many people have ever wanted tileset clothing for their characters? Well now you can get them! I will be over time making clothing for the generator from the tilesets. I will also...
  4. emkat93

Child Generator

It would be nice to make more unique children in RPG Maker MV. I'm sure there are others that would like to see a child generator as well. I've notice from reading other post its easy to switch parts of MV's generator around with other resources. So I'm not asking for a whole new generator...
  5. emkat93

MV Generator Parts Clothing and Accessories

I was wondering if someone could make the clothing and accessories from people3 and actor3 that are circled in red as generator parts for both the sprites and faces please.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm making MAGIC!
aww I am sad but happy for brackeys to decide to pursue something new but seing brackeys ending is so sad ;w;
Now RPG Maker has brought him here. He will never be rid of his need for it. He hates and loves the RPG Maker, just as he hates and loves himself. Featherbrain's life is a sad story. Yes, Featherbrain, he was called. Before the RPG Maker found him. Before it drove him mad.
Really struggling with XP animations but my game deserves my best.
I think the characters are really too short. Should at least add a little more
Just the legs should be longer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcussss