Search results

1. thefusense

How to properly set up a conversation event

yesterday it didnt work that way..now everything works well ._. feel so stupid well, in that case I want to ask another question regarding conversations, I dont want all the text to be shown immediately,  I want it to show the first word, than slowly 3 dots and than thesecond word...
  2. thefusense

How to properly set up a conversation event

Hiho guys, another day another question. Im sitll working on a scene where my character slowly walks to a grave and starts a monologue. The moving map and moving character part is finished. I upload a screen of my event how it looks till now. So how can I maike my character...
  3. thefusense

Starting a player movement event after map movement event

now it works properly thanks alot  just have to make the ''wait'' event longer so the character doesnt move together with the map movement
  4. thefusense

ok, good that you are german cause otherwise you probably wouldnt understand that picture
  5. thefusense

How to fix texture bugs?

thanks alot that helped me alot
  6. thefusense

How to fix texture bugs?

that sounds realy complicated xD 
  7. thefusense

Yeah its me again, sorry I ask alot of questions last days :D So I tried to make an event work where my character moves near a grave and the map moves a few tiles upwards towards the grave. So far everything works as Iwant. After that I want my character to move automaticly to the...
  8. thefusense

How to fix texture bugs?

this picture above was only an example for what I meant. My real maps are way more complicated. I didnt know that with the 2 layers. Is there maybe a plugin to add more layers to do more detailed maps? that would be the easiest way I believe.
  9. thefusense

How to fix texture bugs?

here we go
  10. thefusense

How to fix texture bugs?

So for everyone of you to understand what I mean: You ever had the problem that you wanted to make a very thick forest andlay alot of tiles over another and at the outer corners of the tree tiles where its supposed to be transparent you experience weird graphical bugs where the ground tile...
  11. thefusense

Random battle starts

for some reason, after I made some heavy visual changes to my main map, every time I test start my game and start running a random battle occurs. That never happend before can someone help me with that?
  12. thefusense

Permanent weather on a map?

aah autorun of course, thanks mate
  13. thefusense

Permanent weather on a map?

I would like to have a snowstorm always on a specific map. Its supposed to start always when the player gets on the map. How can I realize this?
  14. thefusense

How to set weather on a map?

I would like to have a snowstorm always on a specific map. Its supposed to start always when the player gets on the map. How can I realize this?
  15. thefusense

Charakter is always running

oh wow, it changes into a jscript automaticly, thats very helpful thanks xD
  16. thefusense

wow thanks mate =) but another question from someone who has no idea how to script, where do I copy this code into to use it in my game? ^^
  17. thefusense

that was a thing even before I had any plugins installed I just said it to explain its not my monitors fault =/
  18. thefusense

I do use a Script to have a different sprite animation For running so It Cant be the gamespeed the character just always runs without me pressing anything 
  19. thefusense

No event set sorry 
  20. thefusense

Always Used The mouse until now Cause im More of a wasd lover than arrow keys I"ll try when im back home 

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

We start in 5 minutes!
I'm making MAGIC!
aww I am sad but happy for brackeys to decide to pursue something new but seing brackeys ending is so sad ;w;
Now RPG Maker has brought him here. He will never be rid of his need for it. He hates and loves the RPG Maker, just as he hates and loves himself. Featherbrain's life is a sad story. Yes, Featherbrain, he was called. Before the RPG Maker found him. Before it drove him mad.
Really struggling with XP animations but my game deserves my best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcussss