Search results

1. Peter_Snayde

RMMV Yanfly Quest System question

Hello. I have question about Yanfly Quest System. There are plugin command "Quest x Change Description Entry To y", which suppose to change a description completely. Is there a way to just add text to description, instead of changing it completely?
  2. Peter_Snayde

Choice box resize

Hello. I searched a lot about plugins, or possibility to resize choice box size, but didn't found anyone.( Could someone help me with this, please? Regards Peter
  3. Peter_Snayde

MV 1.6.1 performance

Hello Everyone. I know it's a bit an old theme, but I still didn't find anything useful for 1.6.1 in this field. The cache manager plugins helps to reduce time to show images and play custom SE/BGM/BS. Games giving almost stable 30 fps when no images needed to be shown, but moving on map making...
  4. Peter_Snayde

Variable HUD by Moghunter

Hello. Could someone advice me this plugin? It seems, that I cannot hide "max_value"(looks like this function in plugin is not working). Also I need to set "max_value" to be as number in other variable. I'm not to good at JavaScript, but currently trying to find a solution to this request, but...
  5. Peter_Snayde

SRD Super Tools opening extra window??

Hello. Now I have this problem. Looks like it tried to open editor window, but I cannot switch to it also how to remove this damned problem with nw.js?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

We start in 5 minutes!
I'm making MAGIC!
aww I am sad but happy for brackeys to decide to pursue something new but seing brackeys ending is so sad ;w;
Now RPG Maker has brought him here. He will never be rid of his need for it. He hates and loves the RPG Maker, just as he hates and loves himself. Featherbrain's life is a sad story. Yes, Featherbrain, he was called. Before the RPG Maker found him. Before it drove him mad.
Really struggling with XP animations but my game deserves my best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcussss