Search results

1. Ikari

CAN'T. UNSELECT. YOUR ICON

CAN'T. UNSELECT. YOUR ICON
  2. Ikari

When's a good time for a game to start opening up extra things like side-quests?

When's a good time for a game to start opening up extra things like side-quests?
  3. Ikari

KILLER. KILLERRRRRRRRRRRR

KILLER. KILLERRRRRRRRRRRR
  4. Ikari

Unity operates with C# I believe. (Or C-sharp.)

Unity operates with C# I believe. (Or C-sharp.)
  5. Ikari

Yeah! I've been starting to learn Unity and its programming.

Yeah! I've been starting to learn Unity and its programming.
  6. Ikari

Thank you both!

Thank you both!
  7. Ikari

Happy Birthday to me! Yaaay.

Happy Birthday to me! Yaaay.
  8. Ikari

I like the progress! Go go go!

I like the progress! Go go go!
  9. Ikari

Game & Map Screenshots 8

The introduction battle of the game. The main character, Libra, serves as an assassin and is currently infiltrating a castle to assassinate one of the nobles of the country known as the Velvet Saint. This is only the beginning of a much larger series of events as he runs into more people, gets...
  10. Ikari

I wanted to download it, but it's nowhere to be found. If anyone has it, send it to me!

I wanted to download it, but it's nowhere to be found. If anyone has it, send it to me!
  11. Ikari

Anyone have the RPG Maker VX Game, Adela Isra?

Anyone have the RPG Maker VX Game, Adela Isra?
  12. Ikari

Game & Map Screenshots 8

Whoah. The 8th map and screenshots thread already? I feel pretty slow. Well, might as well post some stuff here!
  13. Ikari

Need Assistance with Mog Scene File A (RPG MAKER VX ACE)

OH! I see! So you aligned the graphics in GIMP and then changed layout numbers! Alright, that makes so much sense now. Thank you for your help, Meta!
  14. Ikari

No worries! You are AWESOME, thank you so much for this! What lines did you edit to position the save file script (such as the playtime and recording images), just to be sure?
  15. Ikari

Yeah, the issue is, I don't know how exactly to re-position the playtime/location/frame/history text from the script itself. That's what I wanted to do. If there was a line I could be directed to or recommended to change the positioning for the save screen, then it would be less difficult. But...
  16. Ikari

Yeah, I have a custom image for my script. I think that it might just be the location/play time image that needs to positioned?
  17. Ikari

Hello! I think I'll get right to the chase here. Currently, I'm using the script "Scene File A" made by Mog Hunter. It seems that the script was originally fit for 544x416 resolution, but since I have change my resolution to a higher size, (640x480) For example, this is how my screen looks like...
  18. Ikari

Mainly I've been really busy with certain things, but I managed to do some stuff with MV.

Mainly I've been really busy with certain things, but I managed to do some stuff with MV.
  19. Ikari

Eh? I've been around, I just haven't been as active as I originally was.

Eh? I've been around, I just haven't been as active as I originally was.
  20. Ikari

Still alive, of course. http://i.imgur.com/1Lf1IR4.png

Still alive, of course. http://i.imgur.com/1Lf1IR4.png

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I was away this days here in the forum but it was for a good cause!
The trailer of the demo of Luke Inn is on youtube and I am so happy!
I need to see the bugs of the game but I am happy that I have new content to show!

The last part of the modern interior will be ready soon. This will be a B-tile. With interior items for the kitchen, bathroom, toilet and storage room.
This frantic shooting ARPG plugin for MZ looks really great. Here is the link to a post from the official Japanese RPG Maker forum.
We start in 5 minutes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ransen