Search results

1. Hollow 1977

Good. Allergies are driving me nuts. The rain unfortunately brings with it mold and pollen.

Good. Allergies are driving me nuts. The rain unfortunately brings with it mold and pollen.
  2. Hollow 1977

Getting plenty of Florida snow LOL which is rain. Like every day here. How things going all?

Getting plenty of Florida snow LOL which is rain. Like every day here. How things going all?
  3. Hollow 1977

Enjoying the long weekend. How is everyone doing? :)

Enjoying the long weekend. How is everyone doing? :)
  4. Hollow 1977

From what I understand MZ brought back some of the XP features. Tile levels and such.

From what I understand MZ brought back some of the XP features. Tile levels and such.
  5. Hollow 1977

How are you doing. 2020 is a big mess here.

How are you doing. 2020 is a big mess here.
  6. Hollow 1977

Glad you are doing better.

Glad you are doing better.
  7. Hollow 1977

Hope you are doing well.

Hope you are doing well.
  8. Hollow 1977

Nice. Does remind me of Persona 4.

Nice. Does remind me of Persona 4.
  9. Hollow 1977

Does anyone still use XP? I did like the tileset options on that one.

Does anyone still use XP? I did like the tileset options on that one.
  10. Hollow 1977

Glad you are doing better. Same here waiting till maybe the holidays to get it. Hoping for a...

Glad you are doing better. Same here waiting till maybe the holidays to get it. Hoping for a small price drop on Steam. They usually have a big sale.
  11. Hollow 1977

Good to know.

Good to know.
  12. Hollow 1977

They got us checking in an app before coming into the office. Wonder if these guys have jobs.

They got us checking in an app before coming into the office. Wonder if these guys have jobs.
  13. Hollow 1977

And it feels like not too long ago MV was released. Time goes by too fast. XD

And it feels like not too long ago MV was released. Time goes by too fast. XD
  14. Hollow 1977

WOW! That would be one long game. But rpgs do get that long. Persona3,4 and maybe 5 100+ hours.

WOW! That would be one long game. But rpgs do get that long. Persona3,4 and maybe 5 100+ hours.
  15. Hollow 1977

I am still figuring out MV LOL and now MZ

I am still figuring out MV LOL and now MZ
  16. Hollow 1977

Nice.

Nice.
  17. Hollow 1977

When the cat's away the mice will play LOL

When the cat's away the mice will play LOL
  18. Hollow 1977

Very nice.

Very nice.
  19. Hollow 1977

It looks amazing and I like the new tile options. I feel its closer to what was missing since XP.

It looks amazing and I like the new tile options. I feel its closer to what was missing since XP.
  20. Hollow 1977

Way to go!

Way to go!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was away this days here in the forum but it was for a good cause!
The trailer of the demo of Luke Inn is on youtube and I am so happy!
I need to see the bugs of the game but I am happy that I have new content to show!

The last part of the modern interior will be ready soon. This will be a B-tile. With interior items for the kitchen, bathroom, toilet and storage room.
This frantic shooting ARPG plugin for MZ looks really great. Here is the link to a post from the official Japanese RPG Maker forum.
We start in 5 minutes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ransen