Search results

1. DarkMetaknight

Yanfly Disassemble Addon: Retrieve Upgrades & Augments

Bump. I suppose I could have Augments only to have everything carried over, but I'd still much prefer the upgrade system as it's more committal.
  2. DarkMetaknight

Yanfly Disassemble Addon: Retrieve Upgrades & Augments

First of all, the following scripts are mentioned, all by Yanfly; Item Disassemble, Attachable Augments, and Item Upgrade Slots. If you're not familiar with the mentioned scripts be sure to check out their features: The Problem: When Disassembling a crafted item, the materials used to upgrade...
  3. DarkMetaknight

Calculate Counter Chance based on attacker CNT vs target CNT?

Thanks a lot! It works perfectly! :smile: Issue has been resolved.
  4. DarkMetaknight

Calculate Counter Chance based on attacker CNT vs target CNT?

Specifically, the section I want to change is this, line 591 to 600 in Scene_Battle: #-------------------------------------------------------------------------- # * Invoke Skill/Item #-------------------------------------------------------------------------- def invoke_item(target, item)...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Lots of cool changes for Battle Castle in the works! Not just reworked dialogue, but gameplay, combat, and possibly lore changes to make things weightier.
Actor2_2 added!

I started really going in on my project April of last year... I'm just now making starting the actual game... making assets (and not even all of them), whoooo... TIME SINK.

Imagine being a pleb and using --------------------.js :LZSwink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylion_Shadowwolf