Search results

1. Dwarf spirits / generator parts

Hey everyone. I have been looking around for about a day for some Dwarf characters and or generator parts that I can use to make some Dwarf characters for my game. I did find one set of generator parts that will work for most of the characters I make but these do not update the battle spirits...
  2. auto enable remember command

Hey everyone. I am looking to find away to auto enable the remember command option, i was wondering if any one has a script for it or knows of one I can use? Iv been looking but not been able to find one. Thanks
  3. Day/Night events

Hey guys, I am using this Event day/night system there is one part of the code i would like to change if possible but not sure how. In the video for the night time there is this code if: 24_hour < 8 end if: 24_hour > 17 end in the video he states that it can be done better but now how to...
  4. Suit generator parts?

Hey guys, I am trying to find some parts for the generator (RPGMaker MV) that are suits but I cant seem to find anything im looking for. If any one has some or can make some that would be awsome, what I am looking for is something as close to as possible as the character from leisure suit...
  5. RPG Maker MV export issue

Hey guys, So I did an export of my project so a friend could play it.. clicked the 'exclude unused files' button as i thought it might be good (not everything is setup for use yet) but it removed files that were being used.. for example i have an event that calls images and these images were...
  6. world map help needed

Hey everyone, Ok so i have this working but its kind of annoying on my end to do it so i was wondering if there was a better way. I have a variable that gets set to 0, 1 or 2 depending on 'upgrades' you do, these are for roads around the map.. The way I have it setup at the moment is I have...
  7. Battle Map & Kingdom systems

Hey everyone. I was wondering if any one knows of any plugins that add a kingdom system and a battle map? Idea being that your character can become ruler of a kingdom and can set taxes, upgrades and things to make citizens happy / healthy etc. The battle map would come into play with that, you...
  8. Item equipment issues

Hey guys, So I am using Yanflys Equip Core plugin and I am having a few issues... When I go into the equip screen I click clear and everything except for the weapon slot and off-hand slot is cleared out... How do I make it so everything clears? When I click on Optimize everything equips...
  9. failed to load image

Hey guys, So I am using RPG Maker MV and have added a battle test event but when I go activate it I get a loading error failed to load: img/system/exturn.png but I dont know whats calling it. Below is the error image, along with the debug screen. In the debug screen i cant see whats calling...
  10. Help needed with Yanflys Skilllearn system

hey all, so first I wanted say sorry if this isnt in the right area.. I am using RPMaker MV and Yanflys jp plugin and the skilllearn plugin. In the video linked above the list of skills shows the cost of mp to cast the spell plus a small little icon next to it but in my playtest its showing...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Oh man the controls in Mario Sunshine are pretty awful and I haven't even witnessed the controls without FLUDD
Lots of cool changes for Battle Castle in the works! Not just reworked dialogue, but gameplay, combat, and possibly lore changes to make things weightier.
Actor2_2 added!

I started really going in on my project April of last year... I'm just now making starting the actual game... making assets (and not even all of them), whoooo... TIME SINK.

Imagine being a pleb and using --------------------.js :LZSwink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylion_Shadowwolf