Search results

1. Guardinthena

Accent Marks in Message Window

I can't figure this one out or find any thread about this, so I am hoping someone can help me out here. How in the world do I put those accent marks over words in the message window? I only need them for names of characters or places, that's all. I have found that I can copy and paste a word...
  2. Guardinthena

RMMV Astrafalla

SYNOPSIS Kuldahar--Starting Village Character Art and Concepts CHARACTERS SETTING/WORLD DEVELOPMENT DEMO COMING SOON
  3. Guardinthena

Enchanting vs Augmentation

So this one has been bothering me for awhile. I originally designed my game with Yanfly's Item Upgrade Slots plugin, which allows me to 'enchant' independent items, armours, and weapons with permanent enchants. Now, Yanfly also has a plugin called Attachable Augments, where the player can...
  4. Guardinthena

Ruins of Empires DLC Pack?

Just putting out feelers to see what the community thinks of the idea if I spent time to create a dlc pack that featured megalithic ruins-such as Stonehenge, and statues from ancient civilizations to flavor your games? I had ideas for Stonehenge, the Colossus of Rhodes, random hands, feet...
  5. Guardinthena

Editing Permitted Tag--What does it mean?

I apologize if this has been asked before, but I can't seem to find anything about this. To me, the tags on the store products seem vague sometimes and I don't know where it is clarified. In particular, what does the 'Editing Permitted' tag mean exactly? That we are allowed to edit the...
  6. Guardinthena

Facesets vs Busts

Good day everyone! I have come to a very simple crossroads in creative direction for my game and I was curious what the general community's thoughts were when it comes to displaying a character in a message. Do you prefer using the integrated faceset display or opting for busts and why? For...
  7. Guardinthena

What game is this?

While searching for reference for my beehive tileset, I keep running across these beautiful screenshots for a game somebody(ies?) Were building. Does anyone know what game this was? Was it ever finished? Is there a place to download and play or a demo? I am so curious about this.
  8. Guardinthena

Shop Add-On Organization for NPC Dialogue Shop?

Good day everyone! I had a request to make if someone that is javascript savvy could assist me in this. I would like a way to organize my shops buy tab so I can quickly and efficiently search for items by categories, such as what this plugin does by Feelzor. My problem is I tested theirs and...
  9. Guardinthena

Guardinthena's MV Resources -- New Monster Discovered: Eye Guardian!

Hello everyone and welcome to my latest MV resource thread! I have a bit of everything, so here's hoping you find some things in here that you didn't know you absolutely needed until now. I finally took the plunge and forced myself to sit down and put this together. I know I have more...
  10. Guardinthena

Problems with Complex Sprite Behavior

Good day, everyone! I have just made the jump into trying to do sprite behaviors. I have already learned a lot in the last few days, particularly from Bonkers Behavior Tutorial, (link below if anyone wants to see that) but it covers a basic column change for one sprite graphic and other basics...
  11. Guardinthena

Eyebrows for the Generator?

I have just a quick question that I was hoping somebody could answer--and I also apologize in advance if this is in the wrong area. I am attempting to create Eyebrows for the generator and I actually want them visually displayed on the TV, TVD and SV. I just completed the TV, tested it in MV's...
  12. Guardinthena

Alternate SE for Equip Items, Armors, Weapons, etc.

I was hoping that somebody could either help me out with this one or point me in the right direction. I am looking for a plugin (I presume) that will enable different sound effects to be played when the player selects different equipment types in game. For instance, in the Equip or Item scene...
  13. Guardinthena

How to create Element Wall Skills

I am new to making skills and do not understand all the ends and outs of it, so please bare with me. I want to create a number of elemental wall skills. These skills would summon in, in this example, a wall of fire on the enemy(ies). I want it to remain for X turns, and the animation to...
  14. Guardinthena

Shop Categories Add-on

Good day everyone! I was hoping someone could help me with this. I am looking for a plugin to be created that adds a new shop categories window to the buy command to help with organization purposes. I would appreciate it if the window could have the ability in the parameters to move its x, y...
  15. Guardinthena

Creating a Skill that Affects All Enemies and Allies Differently

I am uncertain if this is in the right forum so I apologize in advance if it is. I am working in Rpg Maker MV and recently ran across an issue. I was developing skills and wanted a powerful skill that targets all enemies and all allies but affects the groups differently. Specifically I want...
  16. Guardinthena

How to Create Dynamic Trees in MV

Hello wonderful community! I would first like to start off by saying that I am not sure if this is the right forum to put this in. The Maker Specific does not have a section for MV...and this is learning javascript, I guess...so if it is in the wrong section please correct it! Well, so what I...
  17. Guardinthena

Visual Shopkeeper Modification to Yanfly Shop Menu Core Plugin

Hello and good day everyone! To cut to the chase, let me dive into the gritty details of what I mean by the title above. Let me start off by stating that what I am looking for is a modification to Yanfly's Shop Menu Core for MV, just so no one is confused later. That stated, by now I would...
  18. Guardinthena

How to Create Dynamic Trees

Hello everyone! I am scratching my head over this one and would appreciate some assistance! I am attempting to create an event that displays a static sprite of a tree. My goal is that I want this event to have a 'detection radius' or 'directional line of sight' that checks for the player's x...
  19. Guardinthena

Minor Trouble with Victor's Character Control

So....I'm having some slight trouble getting these scripts to work. I've tried everything I could think of and looked up other forums but I've had little headway. I'm looking to use Victor's Character Control script to have idle, walking, dashing sprite animations, etc. But I can't figure out...
  20. Guardinthena

Medieval Resource Additions

I've created some edits to some of Jesse -PVGames wonderful Medieval tilesets, and with his permission I am allowed to post them here to share with the community. Hopefully others will find use for these in their games as much as I have! Please enjoy! Terms: Free to use in commerial or...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Oh man the controls in Mario Sunshine are pretty awful and I haven't even witnessed the controls without FLUDD
Lots of cool changes for Battle Castle in the works! Not just reworked dialogue, but gameplay, combat, and possibly lore changes to make things weightier.
Actor2_2 added!

I started really going in on my project April of last year... I'm just now making starting the actual game... making assets (and not even all of them), whoooo... TIME SINK.

Imagine being a pleb and using --------------------.js :LZSwink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylion_Shadowwolf