Search results

1. Simple Actor Picture whe selecting command!

Thank you guys
  2. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Dear Yanfly,   In your Animated Sideview Enemies plugin, the Scale function can be used in a more random fashion? Think how it would be magical a tag like: <Scale: 90 to 110%>   Thus the Rat would vary somewhat in size, increasing the density game!   Grateful for the attention.
  3. Skill Proficiency

It would be perfect if plevel also influence the default likelihood of skill accuracy. Simply perfect! *¬*
  4. States Core

Hello friend. Some way of varying the probability of a status is applied?   For example, when using stun (which is a physical Skill with 47% chance to add Stunned) the opponent has a chance of resisting equal to: b.def * 2-47 - a.atk * 2   But when using Mental Domination (which is a...
  5. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Dear Yanfly,   I would like to make a Skill have a negative cost. This is vital for my game. Negative skills are disadvantages (eg the Vulnerable to Fire Skill can make the character receive extra fire damage), and when acquired yield positive points that can be used to develop positive...
  6. Kocka Plugins

It's me again...   I would like to use Durability plug, but I need the amount of lost durability is equal to the damage / caused.   Ie <durability_use: x> need that x is equal to the damage. Thus armor can be shattered quickly by critical hits, or almost ignore weak attacks. And swords will...
  7. Kocka Plugins

Hi!   The plugin Elemental Amplifier, I would like the plugin respond to a Switch, and one notetag.   What is my point? I would like to make a system like Pokémon style Sunny Day and Rain Dance. I will describe the system if you do not know:   In Pokémon, When using the move Sunny Day...
  8. Orange Weather

Hey Hudell!   I would like to make a system in the Pokémon style Sunny Day and Rain Dance. I will describe the system if you do not know:   In Pokémon, when using the move Sunny Day, the sunlight begins to shine strong, and this is reflected in the battle: Increases the power of Fire-type...
  9. ULSE - 1.7.0

Reshi, it is great, man.   I wonder, as I have passed a set variable as a parameter to the plugin?   Example (just to illustrate):   this.sArea($gameVariables.value(3))   Congratulations again.
  10. Orange Custom Events

BEST PLUGIN EVER! Thank you so much!
  11. Custom Title Screen for MV

MOG IS BACK!!! Great times are coming... back!
  12. Bobstah's Custom Stats 1.3.2

This solves several problems at once! I looked for it all your life. Thank you so much!   Somehow changing the status throughout the game? Example: The "sanity" of the actor 1 is being hampered throughout the game, reducing the efficiency of the formula "a.sanity - b.mdf"
  13. Simple Actor Picture whe selecting command!

Hello people! You know Actor Picture CM, a script to Ace, by Moghunter? It's look like that:     If you do not, the script simply displays a picture (portrait) of the actor when it's your turn.  I do not know JS (yet!) But I think it's a simple script for those who know the language.   In...
  14. Ammunition System & Add-on (Crafting System)

Some way to use weapons such as ammo? I would like to make a Skill "Throwing Daggers", for example. Great work!
  15. Simple Actor Picture when selecting command!

Hello people! You know Actor Picture CM, a script to Ace, by Moghunter? It's look like that:     If you do not, the script simply displays a picture (portrait) actor when it's your turn. Only that. I do not know JS (yet!) But I think it's a simple script for those who know the language...
  16. Ellye's ATB (also includes CTB option)

Hey Ellye! Belo trabalho! Estou acompanhando desde o lançamento. Você é demais cara, pelamor... Alguma ideia de quando lançará o suporte Cast Skill? É principalmente nisso que estou interessado no plugin. Grato! (en)  Hey Ellye! Beautiful work! I am following it since the launch. You are...
  17. Forcing entry into a vehicle - Help!

Greetings! I'm trying to make a swimming system and a flight one. The point is that the swim is almost exactly equal to the Vehicle boat (not ship), with the difference that it is not necessary to interact with the boat on the map, but just touch the Tile of water (I choose Tag == 2). But the...
  18. Autosave

Hey Todd! I do not want you to think I'm rushing you or anything, I just gosaria wonder if you can do something about what I had asked, and if you have any idea when to get ready.   Sorry to call you "Casper" the first time kkk And thanks again.
  19. Autosave

Hello Casper! First I would like to congratulate you for the great work. I would like to use this script of yours, but just need a part of it: I want the autosave is the ONLY way to save the game. In other words, there is only one save slot, and I'll EVENTS IN call Script...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Oh man the controls in Mario Sunshine are pretty awful and I haven't even witnessed the controls without FLUDD
Lots of cool changes for Battle Castle in the works! Not just reworked dialogue, but gameplay, combat, and possibly lore changes to make things weightier.
Actor2_2 added!

I started really going in on my project April of last year... I'm just now making starting the actual game... making assets (and not even all of them), whoooo... TIME SINK.

Imagine being a pleb and using --------------------.js :LZSwink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scop