Search results

1. Oscar

Oscar's Adventure

If only you'd played my game then you would realise how foolish that was!
  2. Oscar

RPG☆Bucks

Ralph you were never the hero of VX, Ulrika was. Get over it you're soo 2007.
  3. Oscar

Oscar's Adventure

I need to start a petition to get Ralph banned.
  4. Oscar

Oscar's Adventure

I'll do what Rhyme always says and +10 to every stat. I'm sure that will help.
  5. Oscar

RPG☆Bucks

I can't wait any longer. Will you marry me? All my machoness has been a front for my loneliness will you save me from my own despair this christmas time?
  6. Oscar

Advanced Image Scaling

Ok I've had a go, did it work are you banned?
  7. Oscar

Oscar's Adventure

No she's a woman.
  8. Oscar

Oscar's Adventure

I'm also thinking of making a map pack for the store. 60$ a map sounds reasonable to me.
  9. Oscar

Female characters

Apparently not. :( Ohwell I'm still more awesome and manly.
  10. Oscar

Oscar's Adventure

I'm hoping I'll win an Oscar for my performance. Glad you enjoyed it. I'm thinking I should make a commercial game next.
  11. Oscar

Female characters

I'll race you to the admin panel! First to ban the other wins!
  12. Oscar

Oscar's Adventure

He only haz 2,000,000 HP it's really not that much. Possibly the most HP of any boss in an rpg maker game though. When I said big numbers I meant big numbers.
  13. Oscar

Female characters

Anything Ulrika can do I can do better. Which means I rule. I've only been around a day and I've finished a whole game. Ulrika what have you achieved?
  14. Oscar

Advanced Image Scaling

Not if we ban you first.
  15. Oscar

Oscar's Adventure

He'd then claim he was the star. Better he not be mentioned at all. His hat makes an appearance though.
  16. Oscar

Oscar's Adventure

Enjoy Oops I guess you sidelined my once too often in VX Because I'm the mage. I could be yanfly but then again I might not. Hey atleast I remembered to tag it!
  17. Oscar

RPG☆Bucks

Can I steal stuff?
  18. Oscar

See my game is finished. All you haters who said I wouldn't complete my game.

See my game is finished. All you haters who said I wouldn't complete my game.
  19. Oscar

Oscar's Adventure

Oscar's Adventure It's my first game. I know you will like it..... Or else.   Screenshots   Download https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/74816991/Oscar's%20Adventure.zip   Credits: Oscar Yanlfy
  20. Oscar

Sober have some more fruity girl drinks Ralph. [IMG]

Sober have some more fruity girl drinks Ralph.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Mobile Controls!
:( ... sigh, having trouble knowing where to draw highlights. Novice pixel artist issues.
Hey there folks. I've got this game I've been working on story & design for over a few years. Trying out MZ to prototype it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John-Ramone