Search results

1. DogeWorm

Music Not Working?

So I have this music file, and it's in the BGM file, but when I press play it's not working. Can anyone help me?
  2. DogeWorm

get.chomp issue

So whenever I use get.chomp It displays an issue where it doesn't understand the "get." Can anyone help me with this?
  3. DogeWorm

Stock

So is there a way to make it so that shops only have one of every product?
  4. DogeWorm

Ship Parts

So I want it to make it so that whenever you buy something, then it gets sent to the front desk instead of your inventory, and you have to pick it up there. Is this possible without a script, or no?
  5. DogeWorm

Testers

I need some game testers that are willing to work for free. The game hasn't been finished yet but I'll notify when it is.
  6. DogeWorm

Removal by element

So I have this state, frozen, and I want it to be removed whenever you are hit by a fire-element move.
  7. DogeWorm

Two types of currency

So there's the normal currency used for the game, G. Is it possible to make a secondary currency?
  8. DogeWorm

Randomize

So I would like to know how to randomize something to get when you click a category. Example: I click potions. The person randomly gives me Potion, Hi-Potion or Full Potion. How do I do this?
  9. DogeWorm

Blacksmith

So I'm trying to make a blacksmith system where you can "Melt" items for points, and I figured out how to do that with a variable, but do you know any ways to upgrade equipment with vanilla Ace? And I can't find a way to open a screen to select an item. If not I won't even bother having a script...
  10. DogeWorm

HP Requirement

I'm my game there's this part where you can only use a special when you have exactly 1 HP left. I also have this passive skill that you can survive a life-threatening blow with 1 health left. Can anyone tell me a way to make the passive and the 1 HP spell?
  11. DogeWorm

Party visibilty

So I have a Scene in my game where I need to add a party member but there's also an event with the same graphic. For the rest of the game, I want the party to be visible, but in this particular scene, is there a way to make the party member not visible?
  12. DogeWorm

"Back Buttons"

So in RPG Maker VX ACE, I've been working on a guild system, and it has a bunch of "show choice" commands. The problem is, I don't work with loops that often, so I can't figure out how to make it so that when I press the back button it goes to the previous choices. Can anyone help me with this?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

No vaccine till at least spring 2021. Have not seen our parents since Dec 2019. But at least we can phone each other. How is everyone else's situation?
:( ... sigh, having trouble knowing where to draw highlights. Novice pixel artist issues.
Hey there folks. I've got this game I've been working on story & design for over a few years. Trying out MZ to prototype it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darklurker