Search results

1. Lerbert

FREE EndVoid_ [MV] Recruiting Now! (Looking For Artists / Tileset Artists)

Hey, venimoose here I'm the Main Composer and I'd like to let you all know that it's been 3-4 months of development and we've made some serious progress since back when this project started. I really hope you'll join us on this journey as we are currently in need of other artists who would like...
  2. Lerbert

I’m back bb

I’m back bb
  3. Lerbert

FREE Composer For Game

Sure thing!
  4. Lerbert

FREE Composer For Game

Sure thing! DM me the details!
  5. Lerbert

FREE Composer For Game

Thanks! And yes, I'd be able to do a medieval theme. What kind of song is it?
  6. Lerbert

FREE Composer For Game

I am a composer who has been composing for games for over a year. I really enjoy doing it and I always enjoy furthering my skills so I am offering individual songs for free. Here are examples of my newest tracks: (I specialize in kinda jazzy stuff but i'm flexible) And Here is my sound...
  7. Lerbert

Custom Battle Themes!

Hey all, im going to take a little break with the requests for a while, expect a long wait time. Im going to be be busy for the next month or so. Hope this is okay with everyone  :)
  8. Lerbert

Custom Battle Themes!

I am busy but I'll definitely put it down on my list :)   Any particular name you want?
  9. Lerbert

Custom Battle Themes!

Okay, Ive made "He who Lives for revenge" I hope it is what you envisioned. Please feel free to tell me otherwise
  10. Lerbert

Custom Battle Themes!

Yeah, any kind of battle theme mate. 
  11. Lerbert

Custom Battle Themes!

Sounds like a really cool character! So you want sad but kinda powerfull? Any preference for the name of the song? 
  12. Lerbert

Custom Battle Themes!

Heres what I made, I hope it works!
  13. Lerbert

Custom Battle Themes!

Sure! Sounds like a really clever first boss! Any preference for the name of the song?
  14. Lerbert

Custom Battle Themes!

Ey thanks! I saw your battle and it looks really nice, I'm still pretty sucky at actually making games, but I'm pretty decent at making sprites and music I think. I'll be sure to post some more songs there. And also, feel free to tell me about any non battle themes you'd like through messaging...
  15. Lerbert

Custom Battle Themes!

I had a lot of free time today and I think I finished it! I hope its what you wanted, dont be afraid to tell me to redo it. 
  16. Lerbert

Custom Battle Themes!

This is far from done but I just want to clarify if this is okay or at all what you envisioned. I could make the whole song just like that end part if thats what you had in mind.
  17. Lerbert

Custom Battle Themes!

Is the scenario happy or sad?
  18. Lerbert

Custom Battle Themes!

So you still want it kinda intense but mostly sad?
  19. Lerbert

Custom Battle Themes!

So is this a battle theme or a sad theme? 
  20. Lerbert

Custom Battle Themes!

Sure! I have exams this week, it'll probably come a lot slower, hope that's okay! 

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Playing with colour ramps. The first set is the originals, the ones only facing forward in different colour schemes are the new colours.

I present... MAGIC (in progress)

No vaccine till at least spring 2021. Have not seen our parents since Dec 2019. But at least we can phone each other. How is everyone else's situation?
:( ... sigh, having trouble knowing where to draw highlights. Novice pixel artist issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KUTSHKY