Search results

1. BitBrosGames

RM2k/3 Monigote Fantasy [English] Full version available!

Hey, everybody! :) Ever since we released the final version and during this strange summer (winter if you live in the southern hemisphere, as part of our team actually does), we've been working on the game by doing some debugging here and there and whatnot, which has largely been possible thanks...
  2. BitBrosGames

Debugging... ♪

Debugging... ♪
  3. BitBrosGames

heyo

Welcome to the forums! Let us see your game when you've got something playable! ^_^
  4. BitBrosGames

Hi there, going to make videos about rpg maker :)

Welcome to the forums, hope you like it here~! :kaojoy: See you around and good luck on your channel!
  5. BitBrosGames

Fixing black screen on opening RPG Maker 2K3

Looks like you've got a problem with the RTP, if I were you, I'd try and install it again. Just copy the files in the Chipset folder from the RTP to the one in your project. Hope it helps. :)
  6. BitBrosGames

Aurabolt's Stream! (Love User-Created Games! Want more suggestions!)

If you accept requests, please try out my game, Monigote Fantasy, an 8-bit style game with fully custom graphics, humor and adventure. :kaothx:
  7. BitBrosGames

How many Non-English RPG maker forums out there?

One of the most active and important forums in Spanish is https://comunidad.rpgmaker.es.
  8. BitBrosGames

Things that make you happy

FOOD. :kaopride: (Sorry for one-word posting. :guffaw:)
  9. BitBrosGames

Hello from Japan

Welcome to the forums! ^^ Keep working on your game and show us soon! :)
  10. BitBrosGames

Custom Animated Title Screen

It is, but you've got to make it via events. You have to uncheck "Use" in Database/System/Title Graphic.
  11. BitBrosGames

@A_Normal_Guy: Wow! Thanks for your review and for playing the whole game through! As you said, that was the intention. We wanted the game to look basic and generic at the beginning, like a tribute to all those retro RPGs we love so much. Not only through the retro look, but also the effects and...
  12. BitBrosGames

Gambitben Dives in your game!

Woow! Thanks so very much for streaming Monigote Fantasy, let alone for 2 hours! It's so comforting to see people enjoying our game. Just out of curiosity, how long did you play the old demo? By the way, I didn't know why the mushroom thingy didn't work, I'll take care of it asap! I'll stay...
  13. BitBrosGames

What game are you currently Playing?

I started Wandersong on the Switch the other day. I watched the trailer and found the style and gameplay pretty amusing, and there's a 50% discount on the eShop this week (or was it 40%?). I really like it so far, the only downside is that yesterday the game crashed and had no choice but to...
  14. BitBrosGames

Padr81's Test Plays.

Sorry to hear that. It sucks when something like that happens. Actually I don't really see the point in doing something like that to someone. :kaolivid: Silver lining, now you've got a chance to do it even better! Keep it up and good luck with your new channel! :kaojoy: Oh, if you take requests...
  15. BitBrosGames

2K3 Multiplayer?

As far as I know, 2k3 can only check one input (one controller, one keyboard...), the one thing I can think of off the top of my head is assigning some keys on the keyboard for player 2, then making a parallel process with a key input process instruction, check if player 2's UP is pressed and...
  16. BitBrosGames

Thanks a lot for your kind words! ^^ That was exacly what we intended, making a tribute to all those magical JRPGs from the NES and SNES era, like Earthbound, Dragon Quest or Final Fantasy. Actually, we included little nods to some of these games that many fans will surely enjoy. Good luck with...
  17. BitBrosGames

FleshToDust First Look Videos

Thanks for your remarks on the art, the animations and the retro look of the game, that's exactly what we intended with this project, and, of course, for taking the time of making a video on your channel! We're really happy that you enjoyed the humor of the game. :) Later on the no-story gets...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Playing with colour ramps. The first set is the originals, the ones only facing forward in different colour schemes are the new colours.

I present... MAGIC (in progress)

No vaccine till at least spring 2021. Have not seen our parents since Dec 2019. But at least we can phone each other. How is everyone else's situation?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheckmatedKing