Search results

1. Pheonix KageDesu

Pocket Events - place items on map

Pocket Events Version 1.0 by Pheonix KageDesu Plugin allows you create items that player can place on map Video: Last Version: 1.0 (11.09.2020) ✅Features: Improve the gameplay of your game by allowing the player to place items on the map Player can select placed point on the map...
  2. Pheonix KageDesu

Help (hints) for words in Messages

Help In Messages Version 1.0 by Pheonix KageDesu Plugin allows you create mini hint messages for any word or sentence in messages ✅Features: You can make word or sentence made easy for understand for player, or adding addition information for some terms You can customize mini help window...
  3. Pheonix KageDesu

IconSet Wizard - software for iconset creation (MV and MZ)

Description: RPG Maker MV IconSet creation software. Features: Include 2000+ free to use icons library. Have basic editing tools (rotate, scale, moving, change color ting (hue)) Can open any size images (.png recommended) and auto-resize them to 32x32 format Supports external icons library...
  4. Pheonix KageDesu

Map Inventory (visual grid inventory)

Map Inventory by Pheonix KageDesu Introduction Plugin Web Page Visual Inventory on Map. This plugin is separated part from Alpha ABS plugin. Video (almost about Alpha ABS, but in this video i shown how inventory works too) Features 25 items on page, support multi pages Items...
  5. Pheonix KageDesu

Play GIF in MV (PKD VPlayer)

PKD VPlayer (GIF's in MV) by Pheonix KageDesu Introduction The plugin allows you play GIF and WEBM animation Features play animation on any Scene (Map, Menu, Battle and etc...) play animation on Screen (above or below windows) play animation on Game Map (tied to the map coordinates)...
  6. Pheonix KageDesu

KageDesu ATBS (battle system)

KageDesu Active-Time Battle System 2018.06.23 by Pheonix KageDesu Introduction Turn-based battle system where each battler has his own waiting time for the battle action (wait timer). After the time-out of the wait timer, the battler can perform an action, and then he must wait for his move...
  7. Pheonix KageDesu

Alpha NET. RPG MV Multiplayer.

Alpha NET Version 0.6 Last build: 774 (22.10.2018) by Pheonix KageDesu The system for the implementation of a cooperative and mutiplayer game in RPG Maker MV. Features: - very easy to transform project to cooperative project - all you need is RPG Maker MV and plugin - very...
  8. Pheonix KageDesu

Alpha ABS 1.2. (Pre Release)

Alpha ABS Version 1.2 Last build: 1044 (15.05.2019) by Pheonix KageDesu The real-time combat system. Easy to configure and learn. Has great functionality and is easily extensible. Features: Easy configuration system and fast start Mouse, keyboard, touch input supports Supported big...
  9. Pheonix KageDesu

KageDesu RTBS

Battle System "KageDesu RTBS" - Version 1.0 RPG Maker MV Plugin Introduction My version of RPG Maker Battle System. Real-time battle with features. Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-FzEtNyUco    Features  - Plug and play! Compatible with standard database.  - Mouse and Gamepad (XBox)...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Shade the Mystic wrote on YouFulca's profile.
I just wanted to drop you a line to tell you that you are flipping amazing. I've listened to a few RM composers over the years, and while they all had their strengths, yours is the only work I'd dare call memorable. I honestly don't think I've heard such amazing RM scores outside of Yasunori Mitsuda, no joke. Keep up the amazing work!
Seamless secret passages just by painting a path with a region id. Simple but slick.
Playing with colour ramps. The first set is the originals, the ones only facing forward in different colour schemes are the new colours.

I present... MAGIC (in progress)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smashbroly