Search results

1. KillerGin

RMMV The Nova Lighting Plugin (For MV and MZ !!!)

Should be done soon, just adding the ability to tween transition the lights and control the properties by variables.
  2. KillerGin

RMMV Killer Gin (Available for PC, Mac, and Linux on STEAM)

Screen shots of the cross over?! Yes, I do! I will post them in the post. I also created a fun developer diary video and posted it on Youtube. If you get a chance, check it out, and let me know what you think.
  3. KillerGin

Creating "How to" youtube videos are.... nerve wracking! Geez Im such a nerd! Anyways I hope...

Creating "How to" youtube videos are.... nerve wracking! Geez Im such a nerd! Anyways I hope some people can enjoy em. Lights and visible enemies baby!
  4. KillerGin

Hello Everyone! So I created two tutorials on Youtube for people interesting in lighting mechanics and visible enemies in their games. I took it a step further and also showed how to create a solid foundation for setting up these types of events in your games using the lighting system and a few...
  5. KillerGin

Yup, its coming! The MZ one is definitely more robust, and the implementation of the API is different. Its pretty awesome! You can even use your own lightmaps and change their shapes, etc. Fun stuff. The MV one was designed to replace Terrax due to its implementation in my 4 year old game that...
  6. KillerGin

Thanks! I'm very glad that I was able to get the plugin updated right away for you. Remember, even the Default Nova lighting can be used to display the lights, you just have to be more careful with how light/dark a color is and the intensity. I love the nova look, I just have to play around...
  7. KillerGin

Yay! Just updated my MV Lighting plugin for the first time.... Fun!

Yay! Just updated my MV Lighting plugin for the first time.... Fun!
  8. KillerGin

All set! The Plugin has been updated! Now there is an plugin option to switch back to Terrax style of lighting (taking away bloom, etc) BUT I also included the ability to fix the issues you are experiencing above. "With the default Nova lighting enabled (Terrax version off) you have to be...
  9. KillerGin

The MZ release of the plugin is coming very soon. The biggest obstacle is creating a cool video release for it. We also wanted to add some advanced features as well (ability to use variables to control light). Perhaps by the end of the week or next and it should be all set. The MV version has...
  10. KillerGin

Yes, softening the lights and enabling some advanced calls to the Light Objects will be available in the next update. Besides the lights colors, how is the lag working out for ya? This should be MUCH more efficient. Perhaps The plugin will be able to toggled between softer light and the...
  11. KillerGin

Hey hey! Thanks so much! Well there is only 1 dev on this project.... me. I have commissioned some work out to artists, spriters, and 40+ voice actors and a sound tech for the voice work..... But behind them is just 1 dev putting together his first game. Thanks so much for the kind words...
  12. KillerGin

@RachelTheSeeker Thanks so much for the words of encouragement. You rock!

@RachelTheSeeker Thanks so much for the words of encouragement. You rock!
  13. KillerGin

@bgillisp I am doing the same, I started developing KG since MV was released, I am going to...

@bgillisp I am doing the same, I started developing KG since MV was released, I am going to finish the game before I start the next game on MZ. I will work hard to deliver the very best game I can. PS, my surprise for early adopters of KG is a Killer Gin EP, it consists of 5 original songs for...
  14. KillerGin

Then you definitely know how I feel..... How long has MV been out? Thats how long lol. 4,835 hrs...

Then you definitely know how I feel..... How long has MV been out? Thats how long lol. 4,835 hrs so far. (About half again as much for other stuff, I dont keep the engine on unless I need the editor.)
  15. KillerGin

4+ years developing this game.... in less than 1 month, it should finally be complete. So many...

4+ years developing this game.... in less than 1 month, it should finally be complete. So many emotions! (Happy, relieved, excited, scared, etc.)
  16. KillerGin

Hello Everyone!, The MZ Nova lighting plugin was tested on two games before it was posted here, on Killer Gin and Star Shift respectively. I just released an update for Killer Gin that thrusted the MV Nova Lighting plugin into the spotlight. If you are interested in the uses of this plugin and...
  17. KillerGin

Killer Gin Updated! Killer Gin STEAM V28 (0.9.4 ALMOST DONE!!!) (9/3/20) (MASSIVE UPDATE!) New Game is required. Brand New Lighting Engine! Welcome the Star Shift Cross Over! Better game performance! (New lighting system) Brand new lighting mechanics! New characters and classes! Updated...
  18. KillerGin

Radius, color and we have spotlights and flashlights.... and most importantly, compatibility with Yanfly copy and spawn event. No, that is not in the MV version BUT it is in the MZ version! (The API is different, page and event triggers, etc. and much more features.) If people really want this...
  19. KillerGin

Ah ok, sounds good! I plan to make a couple videos showing what you can do with the lighting plugin. I just wanted to a massive update to my game first.... hopefully I can get the videos out by this weekend, but I can certainly update the forum with the help me section of the plugin no problem!
  20. KillerGin

The plugin certainly has documentation, so you mean the documentation listed in the Forum itself?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Rome Trastevere deserve a tileset. Mumble mumble...
Before the full time job, I can make 1 MZ plugin per day, even though it's still hard; With the full time job, making 1 such plugin per week becomes just as hard lol
I have a new RPG Maker music pack announcement coming soon. I am really having good time composing this one!
taarna23 wrote on ImaginaryVillain's profile.
You know... When you wanted better visibility over there in Silent Hill, you weren't supposed to send it here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MsAva