Search results

1. The Mighty Palm

2nd person cuz narration in ttrpgs be that way

2nd person cuz narration in ttrpgs be that way
  2. The Mighty Palm

mainly I wanna be able to practice my D&D voices, sing n dance, and not have to put on pants.

mainly I wanna be able to practice my D&D voices, sing n dance, and not have to put on pants.
  3. The Mighty Palm

I wish I lived alone so I could be as weird as I wanted. Too many judging eyes around here.

I wish I lived alone so I could be as weird as I wanted. Too many judging eyes around here.
  4. The Mighty Palm

I would fight you for that script. I never knew I needed it.

I would fight you for that script. I never knew I needed it.
  5. The Mighty Palm

Who did you get this from? I'd love to use them sometime for my D&D party's characters!

Who did you get this from? I'd love to use them sometime for my D&D party's characters!
  6. The Mighty Palm

Medieval pumped up kicks is the only version of pumped up kicks I will listen to. "All ye...

Medieval pumped up kicks is the only version of pumped up kicks I will listen to. "All ye bully-rooks with your buskin boots best ye go, best ye go, faster than mine arrow"
  7. The Mighty Palm

Example of how google translate is imperfect: it thinks the Spanish translation of the english...

Example of how google translate is imperfect: it thinks the Spanish translation of the english phrase "paper jam" should be "Mermelada de papel" As in: fruity jam made of paper
  8. The Mighty Palm

The Feature-Creep calls to you like a sirens song, saying "minigames, magic tarot system...

The Feature-Creep calls to you like a sirens song, saying "minigames, magic tarot system, crafting oooo"
  9. The Mighty Palm

So its confirmed MZ will have tile size locked at 48x48. So thats extremely lame. Still probably...

So its confirmed MZ will have tile size locked at 48x48. So thats extremely lame. Still probably going to get it for the assets but Im gonna pout the whole time.
  10. The Mighty Palm

Gosh I hate fireworks. Especially if you cant even see em. Its just noise. Noise that scares my...

Gosh I hate fireworks. Especially if you cant even see em. Its just noise. Noise that scares my pets.
  11. The Mighty Palm

I sing when no one is around. Horrible at it but it frees the soul

I sing when no one is around. Horrible at it but it frees the soul
  12. The Mighty Palm

I've always used VX ace for pixel-art only. blowing up tiles and icons from 16x16 to 32x32 has...

I've always used VX ace for pixel-art only. blowing up tiles and icons from 16x16 to 32x32 has never been much of an issue for me. (16x16 to 48x48 is evil though)
  13. The Mighty Palm

@Black Pagan you mean like... roll20?

@Black Pagan you mean like... roll20?
  14. The Mighty Palm

Im gonna run my first online D&D game! (If I find enough players ;u; )

Im gonna run my first online D&D game! (If I find enough players ;u; )
  15. The Mighty Palm

The tale of a mystery solving man in green and his blue slime companion. Ooze Clues

The tale of a mystery solving man in green and his blue slime companion. Ooze Clues
  16. The Mighty Palm

Never trust someone that has all the answers but never takes any questions

Never trust someone that has all the answers but never takes any questions
  17. The Mighty Palm

Have you tried building a new pc out of duct tape? If duct tape isnt working have you tried WD-40?

Have you tried building a new pc out of duct tape? If duct tape isnt working have you tried WD-40?
  18. The Mighty Palm

I wasnt a member but I lurked around the time Ace made VX and almost all its scripts completely...

I wasnt a member but I lurked around the time Ace made VX and almost all its scripts completely obsolete
  19. The Mighty Palm

Groovy man.

Groovy man.
  20. The Mighty Palm

With the moon-a and the june-a and the spring-a?

With the moon-a and the june-a and the spring-a?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I hope my annual #DoItForHargon contest gets lots of entries this year (since a Playstation 5 is a pretty big prize lol) XD On further news - I'm back to game devving next week after hiatus cause of that tragedy of losing everything I own.
Rome Trastevere deserve a tileset. Mumble mumble...
Before the full time job, I can make 1 MZ plugin per day, even though it's still hard; With the full time job, making 1 such plugin per week becomes just as hard lol
I have a new RPG Maker music pack announcement coming soon. I am really having good time composing this one!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MsAva