Search results

1. Soma

Currently suffering from a mental illness.....yay. :x

Currently suffering from a mental illness.....yay. :x
  2. Soma

Grand Chase..killed my motivation with having three end-game bosses each more annoying than the...

Grand Chase..killed my motivation with having three end-game bosses each more annoying than the last with their shields. x.x
  3. Soma

Thalzon's Battlers and Faces

Gingerbread people, ice cream cones with scary as heck faces, and a...PIE monster! *u* Thanks for these Thalzon, I wonder if I could make some kind of joke battle out of these~ xD Also, zambies..so.. ;3
  4. Soma

HE - Main Menu

Yeah, like if your party only has a max of 3 members that can be used in battle, or want to show all of your party at once; 6 or 8 for example. BD (In-battle ones could be set on top, and the reserves members below them.)
  5. Soma

Hello RPG Maker Community!

Welcome to the web of RPG Maker, Albert! :)
  6. Soma

HE - Main Menu

This is pretty darn good looking! *u* I have a question though, could it be possible to change the number of characters visible on the main menu? Like, less than or greater than 4? :)
  7. Soma

Below 30 this morning, and no heat in my house..ugh. x.x

Below 30 this morning, and no heat in my house..ugh. x.x
  8. Soma

The day I joined RPGMakerWeb...

Welcome to the web of RPG Maker, Artemisia! :)
  9. Soma

Whenever I get a cold, I can't ever get any work done... I know how it feels~ D; Here's hoping...

Whenever I get a cold, I can't ever get any work done... I know how it feels~ D; Here's hoping you feel better quickly! o(^u^)9
  10. Soma

H-Hello!

Welcome to the web of Rpg Maker, Deathspark! :)
  11. Soma

Well I would! But, I forgot to put in that it was on Emerald that I caught it on, so.. :x

Well I would! But, I forgot to put in that it was on Emerald that I caught it on, so.. :x
  12. Soma

Back after awhile! Caught a shiny Zigzagoon, and working on both mmo's and sorting out...

Back after awhile! Caught a shiny Zigzagoon, and working on both mmo's and sorting out roles/weapons/skills for my six characters~ :)
  13. Soma

Pleased to meetcha!

Welcome to the web of RPG Maker, Blade! If you're using VX, you could also give VX Ace a try if you want; it's essentially an upgraded form, and provides a lot more useful features~ :)
  14. Soma

Character Art

Character Description Soma Osfeldt - The main protagonist. He's lazy, abrasive, and sarcastic, but a respected captain of an entire platoon of knights. He doesn't care much for monetary gains from his missions, only for suitable opponents that can match his skill with a blade. His latest...
  15. Soma

Do you believe in ghosts? Haha, I guess not. That white hand on your shoulder, it's not real. ;3

Do you believe in ghosts? Haha, I guess not. That white hand on your shoulder, it's not real. ;3
  16. Soma

If only I had a 3ds..haha. And Gold was my favorite too! :O

If only I had a 3ds..haha. And Gold was my favorite too! :O
  17. Soma

Well, at least you can trade between the two now, and get all the exclusives~ :3

Well, at least you can trade between the two now, and get all the exclusives~ :3
  18. Soma

Encouraging Thumbs-up! ( ^ o ^ )=b

Encouraging Thumbs-up! ( ^ o ^ )=b
  19. Soma

Hello community!

Welcome to the web of RPG Maker, Retro! Best of luck to you and your wife! :)
  20. Soma

Seabird Posts Ace Generator Materials

The first two go in either Female or Male(or both if you want; doesn't really matter), and the last one is for accessories, so put them in just the mini folder. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I hope my annual #DoItForHargon contest gets lots of entries this year (since a Playstation 5 is a pretty big prize lol) XD On further news - I'm back to game devving next week after hiatus cause of that tragedy of losing everything I own.
Rome Trastevere deserve a tileset. Mumble mumble...
Before the full time job, I can make 1 MZ plugin per day, even though it's still hard; With the full time job, making 1 such plugin per week becomes just as hard lol
I have a new RPG Maker music pack announcement coming soon. I am really having good time composing this one!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RivaHakushia