Search results

1. Seeaka

Finally got Ace, and OH MY its better than VX.

Finally got Ace, and OH MY its better than VX.
  2. Seeaka

I like to imagine Godzilla following the rules of Pokemon (ie. only saying its name). "Gojira...

I like to imagine Godzilla following the rules of Pokemon (ie. only saying its name). "Gojira? Gojiragojira!"
  3. Seeaka

For shame...

For shame...
  4. Seeaka

Pokemon Corner

RSE were the only ones I didn't get lost in. (I mean, apart from the crushing linearity of BW and XY)
  5. Seeaka

You know, I was completely in love with Bravely Default until it had a second half that I'm...

You know, I was completely in love with Bravely Default until it had a second half that I'm refusing to finish.
  6. Seeaka

Pokemon Corner

While I generally actually enjoy grinding in games, the grinding involved in the Pokémon metagame is just so RNG (or attempted RNG manipulation) dependent that it's insane to even think about for me. EDIT: OMG 100th page hi everyone.
  7. Seeaka

Visible encounters are better but harder to pull off. I've never had a huge issue with random...

Visible encounters are better but harder to pull off. I've never had a huge issue with random encounters.
  8. Seeaka

OBS is fine. It's technically a streaming software, but it records well.

OBS is fine. It's technically a streaming software, but it records well.
  9. Seeaka

Then find someone who doesn't cry in fear and you'll know it's a good match :D

Then find someone who doesn't cry in fear and you'll know it's a good match :D
  10. Seeaka

Saw the Ouya in target yesterday. I had no idea it would actually be a retail release so I was...

Saw the Ouya in target yesterday. I had no idea it would actually be a retail release so I was pretty excited.
  11. Seeaka

:0

:0
  12. Seeaka

Just a little. (maybe a lot)

Just a little. (maybe a lot)
  13. Seeaka

I know this is an official event and all, but it's scaring me.

I know this is an official event and all, but it's scaring me.
  14. Seeaka

I gots me a PS1. :D

I gots me a PS1. :D
  15. Seeaka

Game & Map Screenshots 4

"Bust up" is certainly one way of putting it.
  16. Seeaka

Games you love, but no one has ever heard of

I've personally always loved Custom Robo Arena for the DS. Plot was above average, gameplay was fun, and the concept was amazing. Definitely in my top five, and yet only the most hipster of my friends seem to know about it. 
  17. Seeaka

How was it?

How was it?
  18. Seeaka

Just had the best BOI run where I got 3 kills, almost 4, respawn items OP.

Just had the best BOI run where I got 3 kills, almost 4, respawn items OP.
  19. Seeaka

Pokemon Corner

I actually had an experimental team on showdown where I made all the pokes shiny and they all happened to be lime green. Team Green Machine FTW
  20. Seeaka

Pokemon Corner

RNGeezus always pulls through. Still working on my chaining so I can catch a shiny mega absol lol.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

TMW the air quality is so bad, your hair changes color every time you wash it. :LZYyuck:
Finished two animations today. :kaojoy:
Sigony wrote on Ksi's profile.
Just wanna say that I love your videos.
When are you fighting Floyd Mayweather?
A game is a lot like pasta.
Pasta is technically edible after a few minutes of boiling, if a bit chewy, not very nice.
If you cook it with patience, perhaps with some oil, at a rolling boil in salted water, drain it and add a nice sauce with some roasted vegetables, and present it on a beautiful plate, with beautiful cutlery on a beautiful table in a beautiful restaurant with beautiful sounds and scents; VERY NICE.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nuxie