Search results

1. Knightmare

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

anyone know if you can make the shops be able to BUY things by item category like it does when you try to sell? Not finding any options for that in the ItemsEquips core and feel like if it's there for selling items it should be there for buying items too.
  2. Knightmare

This IS a bug report..... There was a spider crawling on the floor....that is all. On topic... I purchased the Wave 3 in bulk, great deal $25 vs $65 if you bought them all separate AND all the plugins are usable which makes this even better so buy up everyone and you can use all the Wave 3...
  3. Knightmare

Skill Buy System (Skill Trees possible)

Thank you, you just saved me a bunch of time. I'm going to experiment with it now. Thanks for fixing the bug @Maliki79 pointed out also. EDIT - I have a working version of a jerry-rigged stat distribution system with this sort of like how the old Yanfly Tips and Tricks 'Stat Upgrade' with...
  4. Knightmare

I only got to play around with it about 20 minutes before I had to go to work and am currently working so I will not be able to do much more till later. I tried using some of the old tips and tricks script calls from the way it was done in MV but realized I needs special "lunatic" codes for a...
  5. Knightmare

You read my mind! Same thing I thought when I saw the thread title. I'm going to try to get it to work today, if I get it working right I'll share how to here and vice-versa if you get it before I do please share how you did it here.
  6. Knightmare

I think there was a tips and tricks video they did for MV that had a workaround for that issue. If you go to the yanfly.moe site and look for the tips and tricks category and work through there you might find something in there. It may or may not be compatible with MZ but I've found that some...
  7. Knightmare

SirLegna's Choice Location

Wow this is original and you have no idea how much I've wanted to move that stupid box lol. Now I can, thanks!
  8. Knightmare

Learn Skill from Equipment

Actually I looked through it again and it doesn't. I thought there was a customizable JS section in it for after victories but there is not, I know I looked into a lot of plugins all at once and just assumed it had a section for it like pretty much all other VisuStella plugins. I MIGHT be...
  9. Knightmare

If I remember right you have to use a certain setting for the VisuStella equip menu and also make sure the Equipment Skills plugin is below all the VisuStella plugins.
  10. Knightmare

It's in the config. 'Enemy Battler Settings' and 'Action Sequence Settings' will have options for Animations for Certain Hit, Physical, Magical, etc. There's also a notetag that can be used to change animations as well, the plugin settings are just for general use while the notetags for more...
  11. Knightmare

ICF-Soft Params Core

Thanks for doing my request first! This was always a powerful plugin and I used it in MV to great effect.
  12. Knightmare

Hi. I am using VisuStella Victory Aftermath and I was wondering if there was some JS snippet or a way to get this plugin to work better with Victory Aftermath. Basically to get the "learned skills" to pop up with Victory Aftermath screen instead of the default text box after a battle. It...
  13. Knightmare

Pocket Events - place items on map

Brilliant and original. Nice work!
  14. Knightmare

Multiple Currencies

Do I need those other 2 plugins to use this and if so how do I get them?
  15. Knightmare

CGMZ Encyclopedia and Bestiary

Thank you very much for doing this! I also just made you a salad with some "lettuce" over there wink wink.
  16. Knightmare

Awesome, thank you! I do random battles so the plugin command thing won't work, I'll patiently await your update. I think I'll throw a little "lettuce" your way if you're on that...you know....that "site." wink wink.
  17. Knightmare

Awesome plugin. One suggestion if you don't mind. I'm using VisuStella Battle Core and in it you are allowed to make "dummy" enemies that swap other enemies in it's place. I tend to make my games where all the battles have random enemies selected from one dummy. I noticed when I playtest...
  18. Knightmare

Go to plugin Settings and go through the VisuStella Library and when you select the Plugin to edit there will be options to the right that should show up. For instance in the VisuStella Core plugin about 2/3 of the way down you'll see a setting for parameter settings and in there there will be...
  19. Knightmare

They're in the plugin settings/parameters. They can be changed or taken off. I removed most of mine. Some have options to just shut them off by changing icons to false and others you have to go in and manually delete/change. Whenever you see \I[x] that means it's trying to put in an icon...
  20. Knightmare

RMMZ Anyone know how to add State Resistances to VisuStella ElementStatus Core? Or another way.

Hello. I have been playing more in-depth with VisuStella stuff and I like the status menu in that you can see Element Resistances and Element Attack but there's no section for States and it would be nice to have State Resistances and State Attack columns as well. I'm looking through the...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I wrote a nice animated preloading system for mv+mz today. It only supports graphic assets atm, should it support audio too? See it in action in my recent minigame @
I posted my first commercial game on the forums, and now waiting for approval.
fingers crossed.
TMW the air quality is so bad, your hair changes color every time you wash it. :LZYyuck:
Finished two animations today. :kaojoy:
Sigony wrote on Ksi's profile.
Just wanna say that I love your videos.
When are you fighting Floyd Mayweather?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HOLLeWOOD