Search results

1. nio kasgami

RMMZ Plugin metadata generator from YAML

there's one actually hahah but we use it for the typescript plugin archetype!
  2. nio kasgami

RMMZ Best way to access a Scene variable from a Window

It is not the safest way the way you could access that is : Scene_Dummy { sendData(){ this.YourWindow.fetchData(this); } } this is a 'safe' way of transferring your class data. PER say u shouldn't be needing to access the whole class.
  3. nio kasgami

[CRITICAL PRIORITY ISSUE] RPG MAKER MZ is anti-multimonitor and hates your multi-screen build, here's why.

I don't have this issue as well? but THE ONLY problem I have sometime is when the window open on the wrong window. other than that it seems to work?
  4. nio kasgami

aww I am sad but happy for brackeys to decide to pursue something new [MEDIA] but seing brackeys...

aww I am sad but happy for brackeys to decide to pursue something new but seing brackeys ending is so sad ;w;
  5. nio kasgami

hahah yes I cant stand to not be clean I can skip a shower sometime since its winter and u don't...

hahah yes I cant stand to not be clean I can skip a shower sometime since its winter and u don't sweat but not more than 1 day apart.
  6. nio kasgami

RPG Maker MZ Typescript edition

great new ! me and Brandt reworked (well mainly brandt) the typescript structure so now it works in a more cleaner manner + it's now possible to use it as an npm packages! It's also no more dependent of Rollup.js so it can be used with any build tool. thanks Brandt xD...
  7. nio kasgami

bleh studio hell job haha at least they like it didnt had time to do much laundry tho...

bleh studio hell job haha at least they like it didnt had time to do much laundry tho ;w;'....YES I DO AT LEAST TAKE A SHOWER everyday!
  8. nio kasgami

Amy's MZ Edits

@Neathervex no you cant its an DLC content
  9. nio kasgami

Amy's MZ Edits

@Cimmantti I will link you thi which will answer your question https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/how-to-treat-your-artist-content-creators-101.126761/#post-1114970 :)
  10. nio kasgami

How to approach your first game!

lmao there's actually two form of organisation in an game : Solo and Team. When doing a solo game it's fine to be messy in the programming take in logic : if it works then it's fine. it's when you have to work with teammate that organisation is extremely important and to have an specific...
  11. nio kasgami

Pretty much lmao even in art it would be the conceptual sketch. you can share your own concept etc it's my interpretation giving your opinion is ain't bad.
  12. nio kasgami

[Please take note this is a thread with my own opinion and how I approach my game.] Hi! So you just bought RPG maker and you probably think: I am gonna make the top tier 40h games with top tier graphics AAA level. It's gonna be easy! bzzt bzzt here's the first wrong thing you shouldn't do...
  13. nio kasgami

A dirty way to split up the rmmz js files!!

Its for the the typescript typing process where we can splits the files easily and convert them to typescript definition files
  14. nio kasgami

@Ghost314 @RaiderSoap I updated the github to contain the file you did for compiling. I am working on a way to splits the files per class. Webstorm per say have an way of doing it but it's manual. Although dekita wrote an quick plugin to split the core files...
  15. nio kasgami

RPG Maker MZ 1.0.2 released.

Nice job! regarding the simplified chineses for the manual did you guys was able to fix the bug where we can't access the API through the manual?
  16. nio kasgami

Hey sorry guys I have been busy with work recently. So far ill try to work on files Also I am talking with someone for helping to create an NPM package.
  17. nio kasgami

STV Plugins - CraftSystem

Gosh darnit i was gonna program that u beated me to it xD
  18. nio kasgami

it actually does since I used a prefab from there studio

it actually does since I used a prefab from there studio
  19. nio kasgami

I can say.... using 550 layers on a 8k pixels 150 DPI canvas in photoshop Photoshop kun is...

I can say.... using 550 layers on a 8k pixels 150 DPI canvas in photoshop Photoshop kun is agonising xD I have to collaps stuff soon or it will just ****ing crash lol
  20. nio kasgami

What Features do you miss/need/wish for?

I had to do a workaroubd where i create an array who contain a param named key then run a function who convert the array to an keyable dictionnary then it erase the key param into the dictionnary

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wrote a nice animated preloading system for mv+mz today. It only supports graphic assets atm, should it support audio too? See it in action in my recent minigame @
I posted my first commercial game on the forums, and now waiting for approval.
fingers crossed.
TMW the air quality is so bad, your hair changes color every time you wash it. :LZYyuck:
Finished two animations today. :kaojoy:
Sigony wrote on Ksi's profile.
Just wanna say that I love your videos.
When are you fighting Floyd Mayweather?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HOLLeWOOD