Search results

1. cabfe

Game & Map Screenshots 11

@Dororo Since you never see the full image ingame, you can make it smaller and seamless. It'll look bigger than it really is, for a fraction of the size. GIMP (and surely other programs) has a filter to make a picture seamless.
  2. cabfe

+1

+1
  3. cabfe

Bleeding Moons (demo available)

They are not exactly Deus Ex Machina, even if they look like it from Ian's perspective. You'll learn more in the Commentary mode. Thank you for playing and liking my game! I'm currently working on a spinoff, although it'll play like a Visual Novel this time. Less interactivity with the world...
  4. cabfe

I did it and it worked well. Even just a half-hour or an hour in a day, cumulated, means that...

I did it and it worked well. Even just a half-hour or an hour in a day, cumulated, means that your map is done and you can go to the next.
  5. cabfe

@Lycanimuss There's a small thing that I'll nitpick about your lighting: the two lamps in the middle are casting light on the wall behind them despite a corner being in the way. Instead of lighted areas, these should be darker than the rest of the room.
  6. cabfe

@Pots Talos It would certainly require editing the tiles but I'd mix a bit of green on the outer edge of the snow area and a bit of snow on the ground on the other side. The transition between the two would look less abrupt.
  7. cabfe

Thank you @Hirei ! I did my best to make my game worthy of your splendid artwork.

Thank you @Hirei ! I did my best to make my game worthy of your splendid artwork.
  8. cabfe

GOG is indeed quite demanding on the quality of the games they sell. It's almost like a badge of...

GOG is indeed quite demanding on the quality of the games they sell. It's almost like a badge of honor to be approved there :)
  9. cabfe

Bleeding Moons is gold on Steam and GOG!

Bleeding Moons is gold on Steam and GOG!
  10. cabfe

Bleeding Moons is released! You can find it on my publisher's official store as well as on Steam and GOG. Thank you to all my fans and supporters. Your patience is laudable after all these years, but I can promise it was worth the wait. Now you can finally play the full game and see why it...
  11. cabfe

You may be caught in an infinite faulty update reboot cycle. It's very rare, but it can happen.

You may be caught in an infinite faulty update reboot cycle. It's very rare, but it can happen.
  12. cabfe

That all depends on you :)
  13. cabfe

Bleeding Moons has its release date: September 3rd!

Bleeding Moons has its release date: September 3rd!
  14. cabfe

And now, ladies and gentlemen, the release date! Bleeding Moons is coming this September 3rd! It has been a long journey, longer than expected, but the end result was well worth the delay. Thank you to everyone, especially my day one fans and my publisher, for supporting this new kind of...
  15. cabfe

@Cardea I'd just tweak the shadows. You have no shadows for the dolls near the windows but dark shadows for the guardrail in the middle of the room and the piano, for example.
  16. cabfe

Right.

Right.
  17. cabfe

@Lycanimuss This is very dark. I'm sure this is intended, but there's a fine line between atmospheric dark and obscure.
  18. cabfe

@Joy I suppose it's in the queue but don't forget to animate the ripples on the water too.
  19. cabfe

Congratulations!

Congratulations!
  20. cabfe

I'm not sure doctors can refuse to see a patient like that. Try asking your country's Council of...

I'm not sure doctors can refuse to see a patient like that. Try asking your country's Council of Physicians.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wrote a nice animated preloading system for mv+mz today. It only supports graphic assets atm, should it support audio too? See it in action in my recent minigame @
I posted my first commercial game on the forums, and now waiting for approval.
fingers crossed.
TMW the air quality is so bad, your hair changes color every time you wash it. :LZYyuck:
Finished two animations today. :kaojoy:
Sigony wrote on Ksi's profile.
Just wanna say that I love your videos.
When are you fighting Floyd Mayweather?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HOLLeWOOD