Search results

1. Roscalin

It's Hatching a Digimon! Where the heck is your Digivice man!

It's Hatching a Digimon! Where the heck is your Digivice man!
  2. Roscalin

Translated Terms of Usage of Japanese blogs

Interesting terms for yurudora, thanks for the hard work you do @slimmmeiske2
  3. Roscalin

Orange Overlay

No Problem! hope you get well ^_^
  4. Roscalin

Best, Spot, Ever...

Best, Spot, Ever...
  5. Roscalin

Blast that AC to full Power too.

Blast that AC to full Power too.
  6. Roscalin

Cyanides Edits

Thank you for Posting these wonderful Tilesets & edits T_T
  7. Roscalin

Orange Overlay

there are a few Guides for Parallaxing, Look up Echo607 or Fallen Lorelei on Youtube those two have decent Parallaxing vids and since Orange Overlay Uses the same Notetags as Kaus Ultimate Overlay, the videos still apply to the plugin.
  8. Roscalin

Sinnistar's Resource collection

I do know you're Missing  Dungeon_A5.png in the high contrast tilesets, but yea the Zip sounds like something I could use cause I like to sort them out myself lol
  9. Roscalin

IMPORTANT! People that have been using Kaus's "Asteria Tileset" DO NOT USE IT!!

Hudell, You should Post the plugin in a new forum post. That way you can shift through the Bug Reports on there easier then on this topic. Echo607 Already knows of the new Plugin and she posted on twitter to change to your plugin, however i'm unsure if Driftwood will change to...
  10. Roscalin

Let us not forget the usage of a VPN as well...
  11. Roscalin

PixelMister's RMMV Tile Resources

These Pieces make you want to make an Overworld map again...  Some pretty stuff ya got here,the castle in FF theme does look pretty familiar to those who played FF6 heh heh. Thank you for posting these edits for the rest of us, I've already got you down on my Crediting Wordpad file.
  12. Roscalin

Thank you @Ander Seems @cmgamesofficial must now learn from this mistake. 
  13. Roscalin

There was Also the Sprite Fix for v1.2 Users. I believe this is just the Open Alpha plugin for Hudell to Replace the one owned by Kaus.
  14. Roscalin

And That's Why we are questioning if his other resources have been heavily Edited. Btw Orange I forgot to say Thank you for taking time out of your life to make a Overlay Plugin that can use the same Notetags as Kaus
  15. Roscalin

Ms Littlefish's Faceset Edits and Faceset Tutorials

Interesting... I get the feeling this could also be Applied with MV generator parts as well.
  16. Roscalin

Elemental Temples- UPDATED 12/31 (Time Temple)

Heh heh, Wonder if We have to rescue Sailor Moon in that Moon Temple.
  17. Roscalin

Sinnistar's Resource collection

Not all of us have Mediafire Pro accounts either, so i'll have to look into the resources on the Other MV forum site.
  18. Roscalin

It's looking to be a long wait from when I hear, So no worries on that front as of yet. 1.2 will probably be the dominate version for a while.
  19. Roscalin

Bloody Hell I can't wait for your plugin Hudell, it would lessen the Load since the image refresh could be a painful slowdown on Large maps.
  20. Roscalin

Echo607 just replied to me in Youtube post, from the looks of it she believed that Kaus was the only one with an Overlay Plugin... I've informed her that Hudell is making one to replace Kaus Ultimate Overlay, and also informed her of Galv's Overlay as well. Her replay... Echo607 Eh...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wrote a nice animated preloading system for mv+mz today. It only supports graphic assets atm, should it support audio too? See it in action in my recent minigame @
I posted my first commercial game on the forums, and now waiting for approval.
fingers crossed.
TMW the air quality is so bad, your hair changes color every time you wash it. :LZYyuck:
Finished two animations today. :kaojoy:
Sigony wrote on Ksi's profile.
Just wanna say that I love your videos.
When are you fighting Floyd Mayweather?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HOLLeWOOD