Search results

1. SinのAria

Can't post replies in Classified section?

Wondering if there is a reason I can't post replies in the classified section?
  2. SinのAria

Announcement PSA: ITCH.IO - Check your Names and Games!

Problem is that when it is on steam, MOST people assume the game/software is legitimate. I'm probably one of the few who would look at a game I bought and go: Hmmm... I wonder if this game is actually by this 'developer'. Granted, in some cases it is a lot more obvious for me due to the fact...
  3. SinのAria

Announcement PSA: ITCH.IO - Check your Names and Games!

I know this topic is a bit old now (I was around when it was discovered by someone), but as an interesting note, sometimes even the name of the game is changed. I know I already reported a few cases to Steam where a game was basically the same, but with a different title (and creator name)...
  4. SinのAria

RMMV [IGMC 2017] Eremiel - Source project now available!

Well, your new version still has a few issues, but I'll try it later.
  5. SinのAria

Ok, I'm finally I think well enough to do a bit of streaming.
  6. SinのAria

RMMV Will you do anything different for the next IGMC?

Well, I learned a lot, both from looking at other people's games and from making my own. Here are a few examples. Don't do more than you are capable of. If you can do crazy technical stuff and you know you can do it, great. Otherwise, focus on the game itself. If you want to do something more...
  7. SinのAria

It will be on youtube and I'll announce on discord a few minutes before. Had to delay it due to health reasons. Edit: Planning to stream some more later once health issues clear up.
  8. SinのAria

I suppose I could maybe stream it tomorrow/today if it is currently in my list.
  9. SinのAria

RMMV Disqualified vs Failed screening vs Did not pass quality standards?

A passibility issue can make it harder to find the right event, especially when you have things like being able to walk on all tiles of the garbage and it might not be obvious to someone who does that early on that it was the garbage referred to. How do I know, for example, that...
  10. SinのAria

@Lord Kuro,@Leon Kennedy Well, there were a LOT more issues than just that. Random passibility, as an example. Events that don't make sense because they aren't cleaned up... This makes it very easy to get stuck because you think something is the correct way, but it isn't because it was a...
  11. SinのAria

It failed screening, but that doesn't mean we have to stop playing it. We do have the option to keep playing if we want. Basically, the screening process is there so that judging doesn't take 2 years (like how the first judging period took so long that it frustrated almost everyone). After we...
  12. SinのAria

Originally, we had said that if you didn't pass screening, we might not have given any feedback beyond that. We actually gave much more feedback than originally planned.
  13. SinのAria

As an fyi, the judge did finish your game. There were blinking arrows everywhere. It was really quite unfortunate. I had a lot of hopes for your entry. The ones that won would have won without custom tiles and visual/audio assets. The only real exception was popular vote. No idea which one...
  14. SinのAria

Slow Cutscenes

Yes, it is really about the pacing, not the word count itself. People want to see that something is happening, but they also want the story (why slice of life, romance, and mysteries tend to be a bit harder to deal with).
  15. SinのAria

Slow Cutscenes

I feel like slow cutscenes have their place, but many people use them when they should not.
  16. SinのAria

VNMaker Community Review of IGMC 2017 Contest

I was playing without RTP installed (as evidenced by the entries the failed due to lack of RTP), but there were some games that ran (though a few crashed later). Basically, what I did to cause the bug (I don't think all the steps are necessary), is walked to the stairwell, grabbed the bracelet...
  17. SinのAria

RMVXA [IGMC 2017] Ghost's Story Update 1.2

I don't know if you fixed it, but there were a LOT of bugs in your game, including several passibility bugs.
  18. SinのAria

VNMaker Community Review of IGMC 2017 Contest

Another thing to add: CON: Game names were shown. I think it would have been more fair if everyone had used the same name for their game (then changed it after). Granted, a few games relied on their title or dev name to be played (even if the dev name was only flashed for a second in a...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wrote a nice animated preloading system for mv+mz today. It only supports graphic assets atm, should it support audio too? See it in action in my recent minigame @
I posted my first commercial game on the forums, and now waiting for approval.
fingers crossed.
TMW the air quality is so bad, your hair changes color every time you wash it. :LZYyuck:
Finished two animations today. :kaojoy:
Sigony wrote on Ksi's profile.
Just wanna say that I love your videos.
When are you fighting Floyd Mayweather?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fennriel