Search results

1. definite_lee

RMVXA Dragonball Z Fan game

Oh no, don't worry, it's just that I'm using a Mac so I can't run the game.
  2. definite_lee

RMVXA Dragonball Z Fan game

I wasn't able to play the demo because I can't run RMVXA games, but I like the look of the game from the screen shot. I would say that as a long time Dragon Ball fan, I'm pretty burnt out on games following the main story. I think the Dragon World is so rich and full of potential, I have some...
  3. definite_lee

Advanced Light & Night effects

Yes! We use a day/night system in our game and it's handled by two plugins: OcRam Lights and OcRam Time System. Those two plugins will take care of most of your goals. As far as shadows, you may need to come up with a creative solution for that. I decided to forsake the realism/immersion...
  4. definite_lee

PIXI filters for Parallax image

I'm hoping for a plugin that can take the parallax image set on a map and apply a specified PIXI filter to it. If there's a way to do this without a plugin, I'm definitely open for advice as well!
  5. definite_lee

RMMV Naima's Melody - A Zeldalike Action Adventure Game (DEMO!)

Hello! I serve as the Game Director, so I focus on the story, characters, maps, and general direction of the game. Baz mostly does the complex event systems and typically when I have ideas I discuss it with him to get his feedback and input. He's also good at bug-fixing and providing eventing...
  6. definite_lee

Looks incredible, but you should really consider removing that effect that constantly moves over...

Looks incredible, but you should really consider removing that effect that constantly moves over the screen like that. It's very disorienting, especially when it speeds up. Otherwise, the game is great.
  7. definite_lee

Thanks for the words of encouragement! I'll have a proper update post here very soon :)
  8. definite_lee

Yep, I've had pretty good results with Woovit.

Yep, I've had pretty good results with Woovit.
  9. definite_lee

Dvor-ak Pixel Arts

Dude holy crap! JoJo is my favorite anime! I hope you will share these on reddit as well
  10. definite_lee

My favorite anime :D!!!

My favorite anime :D!!!
  11. definite_lee

Failed to load img/doodads (PLEASE, HELP!!!)

Try clearing the doodad from the map, saving, and then placing it again.
  12. definite_lee

And you can watch the full video on youtube as well:
  13. definite_lee

Sound Pitch/Filter Plugin

Basically what I'm looking for is a plugin that can pitch down/up or low-pass filter any sound effects/bgm that play, while the plugin command is on.
  14. definite_lee

What exactly are "Doodads"?

Doodads are great! They're a total game changer in my opinion. You can even have animated doodads. We use them to have animated grass and flowers in our game. And they're more lightweight than event images. I recommend learning it!
  15. definite_lee

We're estimating a tentative release of December 2020, if things go well with raising funds. Approximately 100-120 maps are planned in the overworld. The main dungeons related to the story will be sequential, but there will be dozens of mini-dungeons that can be discovered in the world and...
  16. definite_lee

Netherkeep - A 16-bit Dungeon Crawler

Looks awesome! Great job :)
  17. definite_lee

Thanks AnimaScorpius! We still have much to improve :)
  18. definite_lee

Check out our new trailer for Naima's Melody! (released with Kes permission)
  19. definite_lee

Game Conventions: Go or no go?

I think @Lorenze should be here to add some comment. From what I've seen he has been to quite a few conventions with his game.
  20. definite_lee

RMMV Osagai [Zeldalike Deckbuilder] *Updated Sep 22nd*

There's merit to both sides for sure. If you decide not to make a public demo, I recommend at least having some select people outside of your dev team test play the game as you develop it. Other people will be able to point out gameplay issues/bugs that you would never recognize on your own. And...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

X[ oh gawd.... I dropped my super expensive laptop on my hard tile floor! It still comes on and all, but now Im worried its gunna start screwing up in the near future.... I hope not, cant afford to replace stuff like that. :(
I wrote a nice animated preloading system for mv+mz today. It only supports graphic assets atm, should it support audio too? See it in action in my recent minigame @
I posted my first commercial game on the forums, and now waiting for approval.
fingers crossed.
TMW the air quality is so bad, your hair changes color every time you wash it. :LZYyuck:
Finished two animations today. :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gesonel