Search results

1. Iliketea

And I managed to find a therapist that I feel like I can trust. Having a therapist you cant...

And I managed to find a therapist that I feel like I can trust. Having a therapist you cant trust is the same as having non at all. Search for a new one till you find one you are ok with.
  2. Iliketea

@[4574:@The Stranger] Its the same for me. I have nearly zero trust in therapists since I had to...

@[4574:@The Stranger] Its the same for me. I have nearly zero trust in therapists since I had to go to one when I was a kid and that guy didnt noticed that a 8 year old girl was lying to him all the time and he declared me has "healed" without anything having changed. However when 2 years ago...
  3. Iliketea

Challenge of The Pixel!

@Guiguimu That is a serious problem :kaoeh: There is too much delicious food! But I decided on MATCHA CAKE! Its cake AND tea! Perfect :kaopride:
  4. Iliketea

Well, a hot shower always works for me! Or I cuddle my little sister. Listening to classical...

Well, a hot shower always works for me! Or I cuddle my little sister. Listening to classical music works too, but you have to pick the right ones. I can recommend the piano study playlist from spotify
  5. Iliketea

Challenge of The Pixel!

Well, I am doomed. I have too many favorite foods lol:kaoswt:
  6. Iliketea

Challenge of The Pixel!

hi, I have discord but I could get google drive too!
  7. Iliketea

Challenge of The Pixel!

@Guiguimu Gratulations ^^ That snake was really cute! @hiddenone That knight looks so epic!
  8. Iliketea

Help - Item that raises stat for one battle

I would make it like this: Make a status that has the effect you want for your item. Then, on that status page click the bock where it says "Remove at battle End" Next go to the item and add the status to the item effect. And thats it :)
  9. Iliketea

Challenge of The Pixel!

@Thomas Smith I really like the style, it looks alot like those paintings from that era :D Anyway, I really like vikings so here is my viking emoji!
  10. Iliketea

Challenge of The Pixel!

@DianteC Yay thank you ^^ I am back from vacation and can take part in the third one:thumbsup-left::)
  11. Iliketea

Challenge of The Pixel!

Good morning^^ I will vote for guiguimu , that teddy is super cute!
  12. Iliketea

Challenge of The Pixel!

I noticed that I forgot that I was away to Hamburg all day tomorrow, so I had to make something real quick now. So for now its something super simple, but next time I will make something more fancy. So for now, here is a Ying&Yang rug.
  13. Iliketea

Challenge of The Pixel!

Ok, thank you ^^
  14. Iliketea

Challenge of The Pixel!

Should the monster be animated or just a single frame? And is it a monster or an object? You said monster in the text but object in the spoiler:dizzy:
  15. Iliketea

Challenge of The Pixel!

Oh, that sounds fun! Count me in.
  16. Iliketea

@[15852:@cabfe] it's purely for pleasure @[798:@SOC] don't worry, I will! Plus it's a guided...

@[15852:@cabfe] it's purely for pleasure @[798:@SOC] don't worry, I will! Plus it's a guided tour so they will make sure we don't get sick because they don't want to be sued lol @[70297:@Aoi Ninami] you can be sure as hell that I will bring back tons of tea! Or else I will bring shame upon my name
  17. Iliketea

Today I am going to China ❤️❤️❤️

Today I am going to China ❤️❤️❤️
  18. Iliketea

Issue With Yanfly's Item Core

Do you have version 1.6.0? If yes, that is the problem. you can either solve it by downloding the emergency patch for the plugin on yanflys page or set your rpg maker mv back to 1.5.1.
  19. Iliketea

How to make state cost TP to maintain state

Perfect, thank you!
  20. Iliketea

How to make state cost TP to maintain state

Thank you, works perfectly! @Isabella Ava Du you happen to know how to add that an animation plays when the state is removed?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

X[ oh gawd.... I dropped my super expensive laptop on my hard tile floor! It still comes on and all, but now Im worried its gunna start screwing up in the near future.... I hope not, cant afford to replace stuff like that. :(
I wrote a nice animated preloading system for mv+mz today. It only supports graphic assets atm, should it support audio too? See it in action in my recent minigame @
I posted my first commercial game on the forums, and now waiting for approval.
fingers crossed.
TMW the air quality is so bad, your hair changes color every time you wash it. :LZYyuck:
Finished two animations today. :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gesonel