1. MagicPizzaGuy

im proud of you standardplayer

im proud of you standardplayer
  2. MagicPizzaGuy

Can't, I also want to stay in my room all day hahahahah

Can't, I also want to stay in my room all day hahahahah
  3. MagicPizzaGuy

Immortality and Sealing the Big Bad

Because you are the hero? If everybody had already solutions to everything why even have the game? HAHAHAHAHA
  4. MagicPizzaGuy

WHAAAAT

WHAAAAT
  5. MagicPizzaGuy

Yeah! If someone that can't sprite did this I would probably say they did a great job!

Yeah! If someone that can't sprite did this I would probably say they did a great job!
  6. MagicPizzaGuy

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!
  7. MagicPizzaGuy

yeah, rip Nhentai you will be missed... Edit: Actually I used the wrong link! He is alive! Yay

yeah, rip Nhentai you will be missed... Edit: Actually I used the wrong link! He is alive! Yay
  8. MagicPizzaGuy

What is wrong with this bit of code?

Im ******ed! I forgot a lot of ) everywhere, thanks for pointing out the ) I wouldn't have noticed hahahaha
  9. MagicPizzaGuy

eh... by people having different opinions than you? I don't like it either, but the episode of...

eh... by people having different opinions than you? I don't like it either, but the episode of the simulation proved me that at least the show is well made
  10. MagicPizzaGuy

What is wrong with this bit of code?

I used this script, but it doesn't seem to work when playing. Anyone has any idea why? $gameVariables.setValue(28, Math.round(Math.random()*3)); switch ($gameVariables.value(28)){ case 0: $gameVariables.setValue(25, ($gameVariables.value(23) + Math.round(Math.random()*6 + 4))...
  11. MagicPizzaGuy

RMMV Another Zelda Fanmade

Your idea is really really cool, Im not a diehard fan of zelda, far from it, but this idea really made me want to play. But answering this: Breath of the wild hahaha And next game it would be more of the breath of the wild hauhauhauha Now honestly I think that a Link to the past is one that I...
  12. MagicPizzaGuy

ookay

ookay
  13. MagicPizzaGuy

VNMaker Pokémon Region based on New England

Im not from US so I don't know much of the regional difference there, but if you're going to make a pokemon game in the US one of the legendaries must be an eagle hahahaha Also there are many animals native to US (since this country is just huge) that could be taken as inspiration, if not the...
  14. MagicPizzaGuy

Game romance that's not your type?

If it's a game that doesn't focus on romance whatever, I can play as a girl and get a dude. I like the romance in mass effect because it has zero impact on the gameplay and it's completely optional. Love you Tali, but not that weird lame lazy ass photo the devs made. Don't care about female or...
  15. MagicPizzaGuy

Problem with a var and maybe yanfly plugin class base parameter

Hah. Everything works now, instead of learning how to make a plugin (which was kinda hard for me being a beginner and all) I found this plugin by Yanfly: http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Level_Up_Growth_Effects_(YEP) The rest was easy, but just to have a solution for a lost soul that might search...
  16. MagicPizzaGuy

Hit Chance Poll

Just to make sure, having 100% hit chance isn't the same as never missing, just as I said before there are ways of making the player miss without letting a RNG take control. I think that everyone in favor of 100% hit isnt against RNG, it's just that the player must be in control. In essence I...
  17. MagicPizzaGuy

Hit Chance Poll

Chance must be always 100% and only decrease by states, items that take hit chance in order to give other stats or the skill is meant to have a lower chance of hitting. Missing isnt fun, but the player must not be at comfort everytime. If there is a chance to miss, the player must be aware of it.
  18. MagicPizzaGuy

Character names. Can you legally name them anyhow?

But this isnt ironman, its my totally legit OC ferrous dude!
  19. MagicPizzaGuy

Problem with a var and maybe yanfly plugin class base parameter

I'm a beginner at coding so I might be doing something wrong at many parts hahaha. But I used yanfly class plugin http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Class_Base_Parameters_(YEP) and there is the option to code inside a class to make the gain more unique. I wanted to make random gains of hp per level...
  20. MagicPizzaGuy

RMMV Turn-based 2.0 - of turns and Action Points

Hey this idea about action points in the battle reminds me of Divinity! Did you take this game as inspiration? I don't know if this is intended or not but I cant check the link you made unless I ask for permission. Anyway thats a good idea to make combat more interesting

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

X[ oh gawd.... I dropped my super expensive laptop on my hard tile floor! It still comes on and all, but now Im worried its gunna start screwing up in the near future.... I hope not, cant afford to replace stuff like that. :(
I wrote a nice animated preloading system for mv+mz today. It only supports graphic assets atm, should it support audio too? See it in action in my recent minigame @
I posted my first commercial game on the forums, and now waiting for approval.
fingers crossed.
TMW the air quality is so bad, your hair changes color every time you wash it. :LZYyuck:
Finished two animations today. :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gesonel