Search results

1. Euphony

Does anyone know who made this battler?

A reverse image search points to this thread:
  2. Euphony

It's full of cheese and unintentional hilarity! So naturally I have to play them all.

It's full of cheese and unintentional hilarity! So naturally I have to play them all.
  3. Euphony

@mlogan It's just listed as "Hidden Object - 12-in-1 Bundle" on Steam. They're mostly secret...

@mlogan It's just listed as "Hidden Object - 12-in-1 Bundle" on Steam. They're mostly secret agent themed with generic paranormal elements, like really bad X-Files episodes. Also there's lots of awkward translations (I think the devs are French-Canadian?) that have had me giggling through most...
  4. Euphony

Been playing through a hidden object game bundle that I got on Steam (for like a dollar, if...

Been playing through a hidden object game bundle that I got on Steam (for like a dollar, if that's any indication of the quality). Currently on game 7 out of 12. Sanity levels are at 34%.
  5. Euphony

'Tis the season of snow -> rain -> ice -> falling on your ass in the driveway.

'Tis the season of snow -> rain -> ice -> falling on your ass in the driveway.
  6. Euphony

Game & Map Screenshots 8

@Amysaurus Beautiful pixel art! I especially love all the paintings. :D I feel like maybe the help desk should be farther from the wall? Looks pretty tight. That poor librarian would have to climb over it to get out! EDIT: Whoops, ninja'd by Celi. xD
  7. Euphony

It's back up now (except for some parts of Europe it looks like). Go get your Winter Sale on!

It's back up now (except for some parts of Europe it looks like). Go get your Winter Sale on!
  8. Euphony

Transparency not working or I do it wrong?

Transparency needs to be set to ON to turn the sprite invisible, not OFF. Don't know why that other sprite is duplicating. Must be something else in your events that's unrelated to the transparency thing.
  9. Euphony

@The Stranger Thanks! That sucks...my friend just gifted me some stuff for Christmas and now I...

@The Stranger Thanks! That sucks...my friend just gifted me some stuff for Christmas and now I can't install them. :<
  10. Euphony

Is Steam down for anyone else? :<

Is Steam down for anyone else? :<
  11. Euphony

Some of my friends have thousands of hours logged, but they leave it running all day, even while...

Some of my friends have thousands of hours logged, but they leave it running all day, even while they're not using it. Cheaters! *shakes fist*
  12. Euphony

It makes me sad that so many people complain about RPGs having puzzles. :<  Developers should...

It makes me sad that so many people complain about RPGs having puzzles. :<  Developers should feel encouraged to include elements that promote critical thinking.
  13. Euphony

Getting more junk out of the closet. Ahh feels good~

Getting more junk out of the closet. Ahh feels good~
  14. Euphony

Game & Map Screenshots 8

Yeah, there's too much negative space. But it's not a matter of what to fill it with, it's a matter of cutting down on the space itself. Just make the place smaller instead of trying to fill it with objects that might not even be necessary. I don't think the main hallway needs to be 6+ tiles...
  15. Euphony

Avy's MV Stuff

@162 Okay that would be friggin adorable! Although you could probably achieve the same effect by making translucent window panes and placing a scrolling parallax behind them. Just sayin. =P
  16. Euphony

Animations - Quantum is now available!

Dat time magic animation doh. ┌(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )┐
  17. Euphony

Game & Map Screenshots 8

@Lihinel Nice map (I love seeing XP tiles being used) but shouldn't the tents, rooftops, and battlements have snow on them? I'm sure there are snow-covered versions of those tiles if you do some searching. I think adding some dirt patches around the tents, campfire, and lumber would be a good...
  18. Euphony

Old purchase not appearing in MY ORDERS

@Morpheus At the top of the forum, there should be a Store tab, then under that Orders.
  19. Euphony

Old purchase not appearing in MY ORDERS

Is it possible you've purchased things through two different accounts, one through the main site and one through the forum? I know I've done that, and even though I used the same e-mail on each method, they aren't connected i.e. the things I bought through the forum don't show up on my main...
  20. Euphony

Wrecked wagon - any engine

@Avery Nah, it's okay. Like I said, it's really old now, so I don't really mind. I appreciate that she at least credited me. She should be a bit more careful, though. I see her airship tileset uses Tana's side-view ship tiles as a base without her name.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

X[ oh gawd.... I dropped my super expensive laptop on my hard tile floor! It still comes on and all, but now Im worried its gunna start screwing up in the near future.... I hope not, cant afford to replace stuff like that. :(
I wrote a nice animated preloading system for mv+mz today. It only supports graphic assets atm, should it support audio too? See it in action in my recent minigame @
I posted my first commercial game on the forums, and now waiting for approval.
fingers crossed.
TMW the air quality is so bad, your hair changes color every time you wash it. :LZYyuck:
Finished two animations today. :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olivecat