Search results

1. Sword_of_Dusk

How many heroes do you use?

I begin my game with just two characters. As the player goes through each plot beat, they will slowly gain new allies until hitting seven characters total, which is the max. I'm well aware that writing for a bunch a characters can be tricky, but I believe in my writing skills.
  2. Sword_of_Dusk

RMMZ Pokémon Plugin?

Of course not. I'm just happy the team is still working on it. Some great stuff has been produced with it.
  3. Sword_of_Dusk

RMMZ Pokémon Plugin?

There's a few places it can be found, and it just got updated to v.18 recently.
  4. Sword_of_Dusk

RMMZ Pokémon Plugin?

Essentials isn't even dead yet.
  5. Sword_of_Dusk

I made a switch and broke my map

Do you have any parallel processes set up?
  6. Sword_of_Dusk

Can I see page 2 of your event, by the way? I need to see the trigger condition you have on it.
  7. Sword_of_Dusk

I'm the same everywhere.
  8. Sword_of_Dusk

Most, if not all, event related issues should be fairly similar in nature. I have a few Discord acquaintances who have it, and everything I've seen points to Trinity being normal MV, just slightly downsized for consoles.
  9. Sword_of_Dusk

Hey, good luck with the job hunt. I have my fingers crossed for you, friend.

Hey, good luck with the job hunt. I have my fingers crossed for you, friend.
  10. Sword_of_Dusk

RMMV Difficulty with Yanfly Weapon Unleash

Are you testing this through the Battle Test function in the editor? That doesn't always take into account new plugins you've put into the project. Always test new plugins by starting a new game.
  11. Sword_of_Dusk

Aesica's Lame RTP Edits and Etc.

Very nice, Aesica!
  12. Sword_of_Dusk

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

@Yanfly I hope you guys consider doing the Class Change Core again, with Subclass functions.
  13. Sword_of_Dusk

I wouldn't expect MZ to go on any significant sale for some time.

I wouldn't expect MZ to go on any significant sale for some time.
  14. Sword_of_Dusk

Yeah, actually. A bad game may irritate me to a great degree, but when I play something that has...

Yeah, actually. A bad game may irritate me to a great degree, but when I play something that has these flashes of brilliance, but buries it beneath absolute poop, I really get frustrated.
  15. Sword_of_Dusk

Don't egg it on!

Don't egg it on!
  16. Sword_of_Dusk

If one is more solitary usually, suddenly needing to share space with several people can lead to...

If one is more solitary usually, suddenly needing to share space with several people can lead to some tricky feelings to sort out that depend on the personalities present.
  17. Sword_of_Dusk

MZ runs a bit slow on my laptop, but only in battle. The particle animations really kill the FPS.

MZ runs a bit slow on my laptop, but only in battle. The particle animations really kill the FPS.
  18. Sword_of_Dusk

My Review/Thoughts of RPG Maker MZ (Please Don't pay Attention to this)

@Celestrium For future reference, do insert paragraphs into large posts like that. It's difficult to go through when it's one big block of text.
  19. Sword_of_Dusk

You know, I started to, but I thought it might have been a misuse of the report function. Good to know for the future. Thanks.
  20. Sword_of_Dusk

You gotta remember that what was once free was entirely Yanfly's. The VisuStella plugins are not solely Yanfly's code. I believe it was noted that the VS plugins use code from some of their personal projects. Far as pricing goes, it'd be nice if it were lower, yeah. But there are plenty of...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

sooo I'm making the music for my game and yeah... prepare for a very non typical rpg ost... I don't even know how to make typical sounding stuff. I can do D&B, hiphop, glitch, and whatnot all day tho lol.
It's interesting that the logic involved in skill range obstructions is also used for Tetris...
Saw a resource and was like "Oh, there was a request for that, I can help that person now!"... turns out, request was nearly two years ago. Welp.
My garbage collection service has the BEST hold music I've ever heard. Sometimes, I legitimately hope to be on hold for more than a few minutes just to hear the song to completion.
Streaming now, maybe it will work this time!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jacob0915