Search results

1. The Stranger

Reminds me of when kids forgot their PE kit at school, and they'd be told to root around in a...

Reminds me of when kids forgot their PE kit at school, and they'd be told to root around in a container filled with random, old clothes to wear for PE. It was always gross in my mind, so I just outright refused.
  2. The Stranger

I have actually done that fairly recently. Ate milk mochi while cheering myself up with cute...

I have actually done that fairly recently. Ate milk mochi while cheering myself up with cute kitty and bunny pictures and videos. Have you been stalking me? >.>
  3. The Stranger

It did. Nonsense of the purest kind. :P

It did. Nonsense of the purest kind. :P
  4. The Stranger

I was saved by virtue of it not autoplaying. :P

I was saved by virtue of it not autoplaying. :P
  5. The Stranger

@mlogan Being technically correct is the best kind of correct. :P [MEDIA]

@mlogan Being technically correct is the best kind of correct. :P
  6. The Stranger

You raise some good points, but I'd argue that...

You raise some good points, but I'd argue that 07u0wrn3cd0i9hgjgla45lpa0ufkpg1jezrt5u5lwybipk541a203op0wfl5f3p7evc8172otmn4oiuk2ht9 will always lead to uxm1d6vmxbt0xoljghwaxqz5mmf0w1, and that is most undesirable.
  7. The Stranger

Tried looking for the kind of natural resources California has, but every site I visit lists...

Tried looking for the kind of natural resources California has, but every site I visit lists really weird things such as air. When did we start classifying air as a natural resource? Another site listed wind. It's as if these things can't be found elsewhere. lol.
  8. The Stranger

TBH, it sounds like the toxic air is more of a threat than the fire itself. I wonder how many...

TBH, it sounds like the toxic air is more of a threat than the fire itself. I wonder how many people with breathing problems have fallen sick, or just outright died, because of it? Glad I don't live there, having asthma and all. lol.
  9. The Stranger

What do the black fire symbols and red dots represent? Now, I'm just guessing here, but I'm...

What do the black fire symbols and red dots represent? Now, I'm just guessing here, but I'm assuming the black flame symbols represent black flames, that feed upon the sins of mankind, erupting from great cracks and fissures in the earth. :P
  10. The Stranger

"One does not simply walk into California. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash...

"One does not simply walk into California. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Seems like Boromir had vacationed in California once and didn't think much of it. :p
  11. The Stranger

Doesn't seem like many of the battlers were designed with SV in mind either.

Doesn't seem like many of the battlers were designed with SV in mind either.
  12. The Stranger

Work on your VZ project!

Work on your VZ project!
  13. The Stranger

Gotcha Gotcha Games? and crediting

@Archeia Some of the EULAs have been updated on Steam. So, do those of us with the old, unchanged EULAs stick to what's written in our versions? I stil have EULAs telling me to credit Enterbrain. lol.
  14. The Stranger

Gotcha Gotcha Games? and crediting

@Dororo It seems that far older assets are having their EULA changed from Kadokawa to GGG, too. I'm not going to redownload every single EULA, so I'll just credit GGG rather than, or perhaps in addition to, Kadokawa.
  15. The Stranger

Am I understanding the EULA for MZ correctly?

@rooge What a pain in the arse. The old account\order site is a right mess, a hassle to navigate, I don't really want to hunt down every last EULA again to see which ones have changed. Should I just assume all of them have changed to this Gotcha Gotcha Games, then?
  16. The Stranger

Am I understanding the EULA for MZ correctly?

Who's Gotcha Gotcha Games? This is going to be confusing for anyone not using the Steam version, since all of my old EULAs still list Kadokawa as the copyright holder.
  17. The Stranger

PVGames 2.5D Graphics

Very excited for this! :) I've gotta admit, I was something of a doubting Thomas when it came to your new resources, but I've come around and have fallen in love with them.
  18. The Stranger

Metal Zealot - it was named after the band one of the devs is in. :P

Metal Zealot - it was named after the band one of the devs is in. :P
  19. The Stranger

The Digimon Cyber Sleuth RPG Games

Only every played the first one. Thought it was okay. Didn't bother with the second game because, unlike the first one, you were stuck playing as a character I didn't like the look of; played as the girl in the first game. Next Order was great, though.
  20. The Stranger

TBH, I'm not sure they all believe this nonsense. Seems that some of them just pay lip service...

TBH, I'm not sure they all believe this nonsense. Seems that some of them just pay lip service to these crazy beliefs and conspiracies so they can be part of a community. The things we do to feel like we belong. Some also have a vested interest in peddling this bs. Some make money off of books...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

sooo I'm making the music for my game and yeah... prepare for a very non typical rpg ost... I don't even know how to make typical sounding stuff. I can do D&B, hiphop, glitch, and whatnot all day tho lol.
It's interesting that the logic involved in skill range obstructions is also used for Tetris...
Saw a resource and was like "Oh, there was a request for that, I can help that person now!"... turns out, request was nearly two years ago. Welp.
My garbage collection service has the BEST hold music I've ever heard. Sometimes, I legitimately hope to be on hold for more than a few minutes just to hear the song to completion.
Streaming now, maybe it will work this time!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlskaNoelle