Search results

1. Hudell

(I basically created a Tiles F and Tiles G); I can still add a third file but for that I'll need...

(I basically created a Tiles F and Tiles G); I can still add a third file but for that I'll need to change a bigger chunk of the core code; Then for more than three I would need to increase the number of webgl textures used.
  2. Hudell

[MEDIA]

3. Hudell

PNG vs png

On windows the name case should not matter, but on linux and mac it will definitely not work.
  4. Hudell

Cyclone Movement for MZ and MV

Yes, it'll be a feature on the Cyclone Events plugin.
  5. Hudell

Updated video: [MEDIA]

Updated video:
  6. Hudell

Changing blending modes for map tiles.

Ah sorry I missed the fact that this was for MV; The MV version of the doodads didn't have the ability to place tiles directly from the tileset so she would need to save the shadows as separate images on the doodads folder, but it would work too.
  7. Hudell

Changing blending modes for map tiles.

You would need to create a sprite for the D tiles instead of drawing them directly on the map. The upcoming VisuMZ Doodads can do that, but it'll be creating a separate sprite for each tile. In your case I think using a parallax layer might actually be the better option.
  8. Hudell

Any recommended version control systems and GUIs for MV and/or MZ?

GitHub's own client used to be pretty good for non-coders, but I think they changed it completely so I don't know if that's still true.
  9. Hudell

Feel free to fill the map editor thread with ideas!

Feel free to fill the map editor thread with ideas!
  10. Hudell

It's only removing specific pixels from layer 2, but if you have any idea of something that...

It's only removing specific pixels from layer 2, but if you have any idea of something that could be added to the map editor, let me know! @Sharm
  11. Hudell

Any recommended version control systems and GUIs for MV and/or MZ?

Github has had free private repositories for a while now.
  12. Hudell

I present... MAGIC (in progress) [MEDIA]

I present... MAGIC (in progress)
  13. Hudell

RMMZ Plugin metadata generator from YAML

Nice work! Would be cool to have it as a rollup plugin that imports the yaml and use it as the plugin banner automatically.
  14. Hudell

[CRITICAL PRIORITY ISSUE] RPG MAKER MZ is anti-multimonitor and hates your multi-screen build, here's why.

My previous computer was a laptop with two graphic cards and also didn't have any problem with MV. I'll see if it's still working and try MZ on it
  15. Hudell

I'll improve the diagonal params on the next version of the plugin.
  16. Hudell

Magical Magic! I'll have a video of it this weekend.

Magical Magic! I'll have a video of it this weekend.
  17. Hudell

MAGIC!

MAGIC!
  18. Hudell

I'm making MAGIC!

I'm making MAGIC!
  19. Hudell

I've updated the plugin to version 1.01 now, fixing the issues mentioned on this thread and adding new params to configure the sidestep functionality. Regarding compatibility with VisuMZ's EventMoveCore, there are some restrictions: if CycloneMovement is loaded first: - VisuMZ will handle...
  20. Hudell

Cyclone Map Editor - MZ and MV

Thanks, somehow this was wrong on the MV version only. It was supposed to be 4 2 1. But this param is only used if you're not using Cyclone Movement. If you have Cyclone Movement, you have to set the collision size there instead. Not yet, but I'll have a feature for that soon.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Playing around and working on Confused Chicken. Here is some rough art of the main character!!!

Ami
--- Gacha Skill ---

Hero: Not again!!!
M.Knight: What are you doing?
Hero: I want to get that Weapon,it's really Legendary.
M.Knight: i see,your Gacha Skill are Suck.
Hero: Oh,yeah? Then i ask you to Get that Weapon in 1x Roll.
M.Knight: Heheh...Leave it to me (add 5 Stones for 1x Roll,Legendary Weapon is out)
M.Knight: See?
Hero: ...
sooo I'm making the music for my game and yeah... prepare for a very non typical rpg ost... I don't even know how to make typical sounding stuff. I can do D&B, hiphop, glitch, and whatnot all day tho lol.
It's interesting that the logic involved in skill range obstructions is also used for Tetris...
Saw a resource and was like "Oh, there was a request for that, I can help that person now!"... turns out, request was nearly two years ago. Welp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fayolaa