Search results

1. Sera

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Concerning Row Formation: Does anyone know how I would go about creating a skill that lets the user swap position with another allied battler? For example, if a unit is in the middle of the front row, and they target the unit at the top of the back row, the two actors swap positions...
  2. Sera

It's finally out! I'm not exaggerating when I say that this is my favorite YEP plugin ever released so far. I didn't see Yanfly mention this in the video, so here's a tip that he shared with me. If you want your battlers to automatically adjust their row when rows are wiped out...
  3. Sera

Hey, Yanfly~ I thought I'd ask this in the thread in case anyone else is wondering the same thing: I recently switched from Rexal's animated enemies plugin to yours (yours has a lot more compatibility), and it's working perfectly, but there's one missing feature that I noticed. Rexal's plugin...
  4. Sera

Yanfly is love. Yanfly is life.

Yanfly is love. Yanfly is life.
  5. Sera

Battle Command: Use Skill

What are the differences between this plugin and Bobstah's Battle Comands plugin? I'm wondering which to use.
  6. Sera

This is wonderful news! I am a bit confused about the timing, though. For example, I'm not sure if Shop Core will be released on the 25th, the 1st or the 8th.
  7. Sera

Row for-may-shun! Row for-may-shun! Row for-may-shun!

Row for-may-shun! Row for-may-shun! Row for-may-shun!
  8. Sera

Virtual Grid Combat Engine

Any updates on this?
  9. Sera

Virtual Grid Combat Engine

Yes! It's finally happeniiing! I've been waiting for something like this for so long. Thank you for working on this. If you can make things like the size of the grid (from 3x3 to 2x2 or 4x3), to the positioning of battlers in each grid (making them farther apart from eachother or closer...
  10. Sera

Hey Yanfly, I have a question for your new Visual HP plugin: Would there be any way to include an option for the HP to be displayed in the form of text/numbers instead of a bar? (I know that sounds like an awful downgrade, but humor me.) Having these numbers 'tick down' in the same way that...
  11. Sera

Battle Formation[Beta]

Three questions: 1) Would there be any way to apply the default battle formation to the enemy party as well? 2) Would there be any way to split the party into two 'rows', and make the battlers in the back row immune (not invincible but unselectable) to certain skills? 3) Would there be any...
  12. Sera

Row System

This isn't quite what many of us are asking for, as rather than hard-coding 'rows' into the game, this just allows you to configure and save personalized formations and attach bonuses to them on a case-by-case basis. For example, the row system I have in mind renders back row fighters...
  13. Sera

Request: Chargable Skills

If you don't mind using an ATB, Ellye's ATB has a built-in function for this called Cast Times.
  14. Sera

Ellye's ATB (also includes CTB option)

The system is looking for 'Monsters.png.png', not 'Monsters.png'.
  15. Sera

Yami TBB-like Battle System (Turn Based With Instant Actions)

Use Mellye's ATB with Instant ATB on and the ATB bars hidden.
  16. Sera

And now Mellye and Yanfly must physically wrestle eachother to establish ATB dominance. It's going to be really, really difficult to decide which one to use...
  17. Sera

Weapon damage codes

Before you do so, consider posting the solution you found for others with the same request.
  18. Sera

Ahh, that makes sense. My mistake. When using a value equivalent to the full ATB gauge (1000, in my case), it does essentially what I wanted it to do. There are a few visual issues but I imagine you're already aware of most of them, since you said you're going to get to that later. Is it going...
  19. Sera

That's good to hear. Side note: how is the <cast_time> function supposed to be working? I've been reading through the thread but I can't find any posts about it. Is this for skills that need a turn to be prepared? Like, you select the skill, then you have to wait until the user's next turn for...
  20. Sera

Just updated this for the first time in quite a while. Thank you so much for the Instant ATB option! That's a godsend. A few things, though: Even with all of the ATB calculation settings at their default values, the turn prediction seems to fling itself around quite unpredictably. For...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Playing around and working on Confused Chicken. Here is some rough art of the main character!!!

Ami
--- Gacha Skill ---

Hero: Not again!!!
M.Knight: What are you doing?
Hero: I want to get that Weapon,it's really Legendary.
M.Knight: i see,your Gacha Skill are Suck.
Hero: Oh,yeah? Then i ask you to Get that Weapon in 1x Roll.
M.Knight: Heheh...Leave it to me (add 5 Stones for 1x Roll,Legendary Weapon is out)
M.Knight: See?
Hero: ...
sooo I'm making the music for my game and yeah... prepare for a very non typical rpg ost... I don't even know how to make typical sounding stuff. I can do D&B, hiphop, glitch, and whatnot all day tho lol.
It's interesting that the logic involved in skill range obstructions is also used for Tetris...
Saw a resource and was like "Oh, there was a request for that, I can help that person now!"... turns out, request was nearly two years ago. Welp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fayolaa