Search results

1. Phoenixsylph

SERVICE I wanna make music for your game

I hate to re-post but I guess bumping your thread up also won't hurt. What program do you use if you don't mind me asking? I've always wanted to slowly dip into making music but always not super sure what program to choose..
  2. Phoenixsylph

SERVICE I wanna make music for your game

Hey I just wanted to stop and say your music is (so!) beautiful. I hope you find the project you are looking for to work on!
  3. Phoenixsylph

Posting "Show Picture" Pictures/Above Messages? Above "Show text"

Is there a way to do this? I've been fiddling with [I honestly am not sure if this would be a plugin request, or just a general question, so I apologize if this is the wrong place.] I've tried Galvs Button plugin/ and Yanflys Picture common events, to get an idea, these are buttons I am trying...
  4. Phoenixsylph

Orange HUD

Neeeeever mind I have no idea how to delete posts, sorry O.o
  5. Phoenixsylph

RPG Maker MV Script Call List

You rock Ossra, thank you!
  6. Phoenixsylph

RPG Maker MV Script Call List

Would there happen to be any script calls to change the mouse arrow cursor? [I mean the entire mouse cursor, not just in windows or battle, but the mouse moving on the map]
  7. Phoenixsylph

Map Destination Image (can be animated)

The is awesome! If you don't mind me asking, how did you get a different look for the mouse arrow/cursor?
  8. Phoenixsylph

Mouse System Ex

Whenever I try to look at the mouse system ex documentation/help file, it gives a list of a bunch of warnings over and over. ;w;
  9. Phoenixsylph

Thank you so much <333

Thank you so much <333
  10. Phoenixsylph

Hello dear, I found you posted on the forums a plugin for select item to work with hud...

Hello dear, I found you posted on the forums a plugin for select item to work with hud maker/menu editor, is it alright if I use it? <3
  11. Phoenixsylph

I swear it's always either mis-spelling or misunderstanding something, hahaha. Good luck ^^

I swear it's always either mis-spelling or misunderstanding something, hahaha. Good luck ^^
  12. Phoenixsylph

Me Being Dumb spending hrs trying to figure out Irenas Visual Novel busts plugin..lol. I'm...

Me Being Dumb spending hrs trying to figure out Irenas Visual Novel busts plugin..lol. I'm probably missing something stupid and obvious xDD let the journey begin >w>
  13. Phoenixsylph

Help Using Irina's Visual Novel Busts [Thread can be closed!]

[Thread can be closed, what I was confused about...it literally just meant the # of the picture, I feel quite silly! Thank you.] Pardon me for being a little stupid, [Idk why out of all the plugins I'm using this one is confusing to me, but it is.] I have no idea what the [ID] is supposed to...
  14. Phoenixsylph

Mouse System Ex

Hello there, I was wondering if it was possible to both be able to hover over an event, and hover away from it, and then also be able to click or not click it. I basically have the event set up so it turns to a different object on hover, and then returns to the original form, and back again...
  15. Phoenixsylph

Orange Mapshot

You have no idea how much I freaking love you for making this!!
  16. Phoenixsylph

[Problem Resolved w/ Yanfly doodads not saving, Was a PC issue.] [Will report for removal]

factory reset help, I think old file is corrupted. Works in a new game now. Problem was resolved. Might have been a virus on my computer or something interfering? Not quite sure. Thank you everyone for your help..just looking for the report thread option and can only see report post?? ;x; I...
  17. Phoenixsylph

[Problem Resolved w/ Yanfly doodads not saving, Was a PC issue.] [Will report for removal]

Okay guys, I think it's my computer itself. My computer is showing only having a c drive. And that's it. When I looked it up other users have windows 10 issues with a missing e and d drive it is. Thank you for your help. I'm probably going to need to factory reset, and I'm sorry for the trouble...
  18. Phoenixsylph

I get the selection box with copy paste ect like it opens in a notepad document, If that specifies read only, how do I change it? This is just what I got from downloading the .json file from yanflys grid free doodads plugin page. ;w; not quite sure how to change the file >>;; Ah, and I will try...
  19. Phoenixsylph

C:\Users\tiffa\Desktop\TestBattleHud Oh my goodness, I am so sorry. I just had google chrome things added because I've been having really bad eye problems so the white hurts my eyes on low brightness, but I had no idea it just changed my text for other people--I thought it was just personal...
  20. Phoenixsylph

Yeah, I did, in the video above you can see me do it twice, once in a brand new project with just doodads and stuff needed, and then one in a current issue, same problem. [I understand if u skimmed it though] Yeah. It's weird. I'm thinking of uninstalling and reinstalling rmmv on steam...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Playing around and working on Confused Chicken. Here is some rough art of the main character!!!

Ami
--- Gacha Skill ---

Hero: Not again!!!
M.Knight: What are you doing?
Hero: I want to get that Weapon,it's really Legendary.
M.Knight: i see,your Gacha Skill are Suck.
Hero: Oh,yeah? Then i ask you to Get that Weapon in 1x Roll.
M.Knight: Heheh...Leave it to me (add 5 Stones for 1x Roll,Legendary Weapon is out)
M.Knight: See?
Hero: ...
sooo I'm making the music for my game and yeah... prepare for a very non typical rpg ost... I don't even know how to make typical sounding stuff. I can do D&B, hiphop, glitch, and whatnot all day tho lol.
It's interesting that the logic involved in skill range obstructions is also used for Tetris...
Saw a resource and was like "Oh, there was a request for that, I can help that person now!"... turns out, request was nearly two years ago. Welp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fayolaa