Search results

1. SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

Is it still difficult to make the function mentioned above? I finished making my srpg game, but I haven't been able to distribute it yet because I haven't solved the problem. Sorry to bother you. But it's been a month...
  2. SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

Can I use notetags such as <srpgTerrain0Cost:2> or <srpgTerrain3Cost:1.5> for class and enemy?? I make specific class or enemy to move further range other class actor or enemy. For example, infantry can move 3 in mountain, but horseman just can move 2 in mountain. or, infantry just can move 2...
  3. SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

How can I increase or decrease movement range in a particular terrain tag? The terrain effect plug-in and range control plug-in are in conflict. Therefore, it does not work when moving cost of terrain effect is set. srpg core's <srpgThroughTag:X> doesn't work too because of range control...
  4. SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

If I mean "normal attack" of special range counter attack bug, not aoe skill If I set <srpgUncounterable> to normal attack like you said... all of actor and enemy can't counter attack. isnt it? lemonslice 1.26 version fixed this counter bug ・特殊射程の処理を改良。...
  5. SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

Lemon slice's srpg plugin has modified a bug since version 1.26 that does not function properly when using a special range (for example, a bug that becomes a counterattack when an enemy in the king range is attacked by an enemy in srpgrange:2, srpgMinRange:2). However, the current version 1.24 +...
  6. I want 'Langrisser Like Class Change Plugin'

Usually, when changing class in rpg maker mv, actor's stats are changed entirely to fit the parameter curves. For example, changing the class from the Swordman to the Wizard will cause HP to fall off. I want the parameter of the actors(max hp, atk, mat...) to go up by class, ignoring the...
  7. SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

Oh, my God. I accidentally used a translator and uploaded the original sentence, not the translated one. I finally solved the AOE problem!! Using SRPG_etcMod.js and modifying rpg_objects.js to speed up the movement of cursors and actors. The whole problem was my fault. I'm so sorry. Thank you...
  8. SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

저는 마침내 AOE 관련 문제를 해결했습니다!! SRPG_etcMod.js를 사용한 것과, 커서와 액터, 적들의 이동 속도를 높이기 위해 rpg_objects.js를 수정한 것이 원인이었습니다. 모든 문제는 저의 잘못이었습니다. 정말 미안하다. 많은 도움을 줘서 감사합니다. 저는 빠른 게임 템포를 원하기 때문에 커서와, 액터, 적들의 이동 속도를 높이고 싶은데 AOE 플러그인에 영향을 주지 않고 속도를 높일 수 있는 다른 방법이 없을까요?
  9. SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

I Tried... but failed I used all of recently updated plugins and I tried to insert just two plugins that srpg_core and srpg_aoe in new project... but failed So I think... fully applied sample project or demo project is better I dont want annoying doktorQ anymore T.T
  10. SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

Could anyone make a sample project with all the plugins applied? The AOE plugin has an error. Even if I select a skill and enemy target, the range of skills don't move and remains on the act. Also, select the shape of the skill range(square, line... etc) does not change.
  11. SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

This is error text. I don't know what is this text meaning T.T
  12. SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

When I use SRPG_AIControl plugin, After Turn End, occured this error What should i do??
  13. SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

Enemy or NPC always using their recovery magic to 100% hp's target. What should I do?
  14. SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

Can I use this Srpg Engine's plug-in to make a game like Langrisser?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"Humble Bundle Sound Designer Bundle" just noticed this with a day left. Useful for those of you who want to mix your own music. :LZSwink:
Lots of artists very active right now :)
I'll try all of my gestures.

This Is Vasily. I like him very much
If any composer here would like me to use their music as background on my plugin videos, just let me know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michaeljordig