Search results

1. Ying

Ying's icons (+ FE staffs)

Yeah that's what i mean, sorry for late reply i dont login in this page as much as be4.
  2. Ying

Ying's Things

It has been years, took me a while to dug it out from bucket.
  3. Ying

Ying's Things

Yeap not the brown tent, i were drawing that one in 15-20 mins or so. pretty sure i have it for other directions as well.
  4. Ying

FE's staffs
  5. Ying

Respriting random fire emblem weapons and icons swords first, other stuffs are comming later
  6. Ying

Don't worry, i try my best to avoid modding and if there are, only from the original 1st set icons which present in all rpgm.
  7. Ying

abcdef lol more icons
  8. Ying

Yay! Potions some foods in bonus
  9. Ying

I released a bunch load of those stuffs on other site years ago. Includes minerals, metal, cloths, woods, leathers .....   It will take times to resprite, edit them to better quality, i also put some new icons for each release. Don't worry you will see them soon, all the items you can possible...
  10. Ying

Hello! I'm going to hit you hard with some stones. Yeah there are some default icons. i just enlarged them by 1-2 pixels 
  11. Ying

A wip weapons collection. They aint going to fill soon. So feel free to replace the ? with your own icons.
  12. Ying

Where can i find some cool tilesets?

You should pay GrandmaDeb a visit, she is like a librarian of RM resources. Her topics listed all the things you want.
  13. Ying

It's a plane It's a bird It's a failure Okey, sorry... my current level coudn't handle the Warcarft items yet as i thought. The texture background is still something like the soul of the Warcraft's items, and they need it. Anyway i will drop the project here, grab the old style and move to the...
  14. Ying

Well unlike items, i think skill icons need to depend on how your animations look like as well. I can do some of the basic but they will not be as well as items.  An item icon isn't just an icon :D you can come up with a quest of your own imagination for each of them or may be a mini game with...
  15. Ying

No worry friend, things are still going as planned. For potions/vials there isn't much thing left i can make, but there may be some in next update ( cause i'm current remake some Warcraft icons, cool right ? You may grab both new equipments and potions at the same time)
  16. Ying

Thanks you guys too :") Anyway here i added some fruits to the icon desk. Sorry brain dead halfway so i have to recycled some old stuffs
  17. Ying

Hello ! What will you say when you found yourself appears at one of these tropical inslands... This is fruit, this is fruit and this is fruit.... Rumor has it that they are even tastier than real fruits. (Oops... miss counted and there is an extra column Well there still more to go.. i will...
  18. Ying

Some random Japanese sweets
  19. Ying

Yeah free to use for both commercial or non commercial. I were making them for fun and i really dont mind that much.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I made the parts to simplify my actions.
"Humble Bundle Sound Designer Bundle" just noticed this with a day left. Useful for those of you who want to mix your own music. :LZSwink:
Lots of artists very active right now :)
I'll try all of my gestures.

This Is Vasily. I like him very much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michaeljordig