Search results

1. Rekkid

Having a state increase a variable when applied?

Basically what I want to do is have variable X increase whenever State Y is applied and decrease when State Y is removed. I have tried using Yanfly's state core plugin but it doesn't seem to work, maybe because it doesn't happen in combat. Is there any other way to achieve this effect?
  2. Rekkid

Changing variable when player is near event

I'm trying to change the value of a variable to the events ID when the player is within range of it. This is what I have but it's not working. var get_distance = [Math.abs($gamePlayer._x - this.eventId._x), Math.abs($gamePlayer._y - this.eventId._y)]; var target_distance = 100; if...
  3. Rekkid

Event movement and action help QABS

For this project I'm using the QABS plugin, but I don't think it's all that important to the problem. Basically I'm trying to make a necromancer type class which uses minions in the form of events that follow the player. I'm having several problems making this happen with 2 major ones stopping...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I made the parts to simplify my actions.
"Humble Bundle Sound Designer Bundle" just noticed this with a day left. Useful for those of you who want to mix your own music. :LZSwink:
Lots of artists very active right now :)
I'll try all of my gestures.

This Is Vasily. I like him very much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michaeljordig