Search results

1. zetanorbs

Help with Show Followers command

Yes, it is for a cut scene, and I need to perform this mechanic a lot of times. @iVale your tip worked very well! It takes about one second to transfer the player, so the animation wasn't flowing enough, (sorry for my english) but I discovered that the transfer event can be activated at any time...
  2. zetanorbs

Help with Show Followers command

Hi everyone, I'm trying to make so that when I enable the command "show followers" said followers appear BELOW the hero and not besides it. It seems no one knows how to do it, but I know it is possible! Thank you!
  3. zetanorbs

How to cause damage only through items (no attacks or magic)?

@XIIIthHarbinger it will help me in the further game. Thank you both, you saved me a lot of time!
  4. zetanorbs

@Doktor_Q it works perfectly! Thank you very much!
  5. zetanorbs

@Doktor_Q your suggestion works good, thanks, but I still don't know how to set the physical and magical attack near to zero ("0" too is an option). @XIIIthHarbinger your first suggestion is what I was searching for. If only I could avoid the "missing" system, it would be better. I would like...
  6. zetanorbs

Hi to everyone, I need to make an enemy immune to every kind of attack so that it can only be damaged using items. Any suggestions on how to do it?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I made the parts to simplify my actions.
"Humble Bundle Sound Designer Bundle" just noticed this with a day left. Useful for those of you who want to mix your own music. :LZSwink:
Lots of artists very active right now :)
I'll try all of my gestures.

This Is Vasily. I like him very much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michaeljordig