Search results

1. Reji

MBS - FPLE MV

thank you for the response. however, I've moved to another plugin that made it way easier for first person to work with working textures
  2. Reji

MBS - FPLE MV

why does my wall have this checkerboard style tileset? Also, how can I increase screen resolution to 1920 x 1080?
  3. Reji

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Is there a way to change the default attack into a quick turn base attack?
  4. Reji

is it possible to make a strategy/turn based combat in Rpg maker MV?

Was playing devil survivor and enjoyed the combat system as it was for me something new and fun. I wanted to recreate something similar in RPG maker MV, but I'm having trouble where to begin or how to implement the battle system.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

if you want learn free cool stuff for game dev .
Your jumping works great, self. Now onward! Let's add to some of those dungeon tilesets that are looking a tad sparse.
Gotta vent a minute: "Move routes" have been unintuitive and clunky since the 90's and I absolutely cannot believe there is no built-in functionality to direct an event to an x, y coordinate. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.
I watched a local Amish community hold a cart and buggy presidential rally that passed by my worksite this afternoon and it really got me thinking...how do the Amish keep up with national news?
trying to wrap up the boat/ship/castaway tilesets with a great galleon - no promises

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grap_ix